View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Wheaten mad
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2005, 04:13 PM
OMG dougal loved that noise!!! he came running in and was staring at the screen i have a big nose print there now!!

sarah xxxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2005, 04:25 PM
Originally Posted by Het
Good idea Helen, don't know whether I could manage you and Ashlady though I suppose I could put bunkbeds in the summerhouse
Yes Het, we'd love that - as long as it was summer though She would have to be spider patrol though Make that a definite booking please!
Het
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2005, 05:09 PM
Originally Posted by Wheaten mad
OMG dougal loved that noise!!! he came running in and was staring at the screen i have a big nose print there now!!

sarah xxxx
ooops I don't know how to stop it, I think it must be the noise of the autofocus, i'll have to have a play round with the camera. I could always read the instruction book I suppose although its longer than Gone With The Wind!!
Het
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2005, 05:21 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54
Yes Het, we'd love that - as long as it was summer though She would have to be spider patrol though Make that a definite booking please!
Ooh no its very cosy in there, it even has electricity the odd spider though i'm afraid. It does have a nice gas barbecue in there so I suppose it could be called self catering

Miss Potter
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2005, 05:35 PM
What a lovely video! It is so rare to see a red squirell, come to think of it I dont think I have ever seen one in the wild!
Het
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2005, 05:45 PM
Its so nice to see them, they have been there most of the day today using the feeding box and just playing in the trees. I was stood at my kitchen sink doing the washing up and watching them at the same time, definitely made the washing up more pleasant
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-10-2005, 06:41 PM
does that mean you wash up all day
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2005, 09:17 PM
Fantastic video Het and very interesting noise Was that the parrot whistling at the beginning or you O/H I have never seen a red squirrel either - don't think I have anyway - unless I saw one in Canada when I was 16 but I can't remember that far back
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3