View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2015, 09:32 AM
Good luck Nippy Jen with your scan hope all goes well. 36 hours is a long time to fast. I find it bad enough doing the 10 hour fast for my blood tests.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2015, 09:54 AM
Good luck Nippy.... have plenty to eat later!!!!!
i did not want to get up today...my mattress was sooooooo comfy Lol had a real bad night coughing, managed to fidn some medicine though, had squill in it whatever the heck that is...right best go sort my emails and brekkie
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2015, 10:08 AM
Glad your MATTRESS is comfortable Griff. Mine is supposed to be orthopaedic but it doesn't do a lot for my joints!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

19-10-2015, 10:17 AM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Morning Moyra, morning all.
Short one this morning, I'm all ready to go off for my scan. I'm starving hungry, not eaten for about 36 hours. That is a real hardship for me! I will make up for it later
Back soon xx
Oh wishing you all the very best, 36 hours is a long time, isn't it usually only 24 I suppose it depends what the scan is for.

ETA:-
That 'Salpingo-Oophorectomy' thing sounds a bit rude and definately like it might hurt I'm not going to ask for more information
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2015, 11:20 AM
Losos...if you were ever offered that procedure i would be worried lol
i bought a new bird feeder...well 3 of them, birds wouldn't go near them, put the old one up as well and now all the feeders are being used!! Blue tits and a robin have visited so far, my dad will be pleased
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-10-2015, 11:24 AM
Nasty long word you've got there Nippy - sounds grim at the very least. Hope all is well with your appointment. Do try and catch up on the missing 36 hrs food later!
Tweed - Not sure but I think you can add "ist" to your word and make it even longer.
Was offered weetabix as a choice of breakfast cereal today, declined as I think they are too much like a little straw MATTRESS! This paragraph is an out and out lie but had to get the word in! LOL !
Off to my Podiatrist now and then it's my usual round of blood tests etc. Run of the mill - nothing to get excited about.
See you all later and have a good day.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2015, 11:34 AM
Lol LG....fancy being offered a straw mattress for brekkie. Hope the blood test goes well, that is my excitement for tomorrow Lol mind you one of the security lads at the walkin centre is quite cute so if he is working at least i have a nice view
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-10-2015, 01:22 PM
Girls been on the river in shifts, Zen been for a walk, mini training session and then a good gallop round and round the little park. The tow path runs above and behind it and quite a few people out on bikes or with dogs passing above her and she isn't big enough to make the jump up the wall, so she just runs after them till she can't go any further
Got back and there was my pet food delivery, he emailed over the weekend asking if he could deliver to day, as I'd been to Pets@Home for food on Thursday its not that clever really, managed to somehow get it all in.
Off for lpg for the car, and there was a mattress on the slip road, maybe they're following me with them being the word for today.
Thank goodness I can now sit down, have a butty and brew and a break, before my back does missed Doctors as well now
Got some piccies of Cesar through, lay full length on her couch, she is going to have to buy a longer one I think, he has had a real growth spurt, she sent me a piccie of them all over the weekend and I had to look twice when I saw him as he looked massive compared to the piccie the week before
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-10-2015, 01:33 PM
Afternoon everyone. Had a lovely long walk with Dillon although it was mucky. Didn't see any mattresses on our jaunt.
I have caught up with Downton and Homeland and have forgotten to watch later. Dillon groomed, housework downstairs done washing on line need to tidy upstairs and then bath and probably sleep as I have not been sleeping well and Dillon has been on a needing company mission for the last two weeks not every night but enough to cream cracker me.
June hope they haven't burnt your wheelie bin.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-10-2015, 01:46 PM
No they'll be using it to put their rubbish in, burning the excess stuff that doesn't fit in the bins they have pinched. I've actually SEEN my bin full of rubbish, they must move so bluddy fast to get it back in, because I never see it again till the next time
Have a nice nap,Lynn. I have found that having a nap when I'm totally on the ragged edge, makes me sleep better at the night as well, no idea how it works, but it does!!
Pleased to be sat now, doing sod all, having my first brew since breakfast.
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >