Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2015, 06:04 AM

Daily Dogsey Thread (Monday)

Morning all, well I couldn't do better than LG suggested so the word for the day will be MATTRESS.

Lynn glad you got your arch up and the statue sounds lovely, look forward to seeing a picky of that some time.

I keep thinking maybe I will replace my mattress but it is only about 4 years old but I could do with something softer.

It is very dark this morning and Steve has gone fishing already left about 6.45 this morning. Amber's waiting to go out but I am not going out in the dark. I wonder what time it is going to get light this morning.

Have a good day all, God bless.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2015, 07:24 AM
Morning Moyra, morning all.
Short one this morning, I'm all ready to go off for my scan. I'm starving hungry, not eaten for about 36 hours. That is a real hardship for me! I will make up for it later
Back soon xx
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2015, 07:29 AM
Morning each. Good luck with your scan Nippy.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2015, 07:31 AM
discombobulation There's a lovely word.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-10-2015, 07:38 AM
Morning Moyra, brenda and Nippy Jen.

Good luck today Nippy Jen hope you will be going to a car park with a carvery or have lots of lovely food in for later if you feel up to it.
I like that word too brenda.
Good idea not to go out in the dark Moyra it gets light here about 6.30 7.00 at the moment the cockerel next door starts crowing about 5.30.

Gorden left for another week in London. I am willing for a job to come up this end sooner rather than later.
As far as I know we get our bins for free here we did in Harlow and like most the council tax pays for collection of rubbish and recycling.
Not sure if its the brown bin you pay for or extra for the extra recycling service for garden rubbish. It will be useful for us we do have a lot of garden rubbish. I should really get the chimenea going too when the weather is dry or we both should at weekends. Everyone here has bonfires so don't see that as a problem.

Have a good Monday all hope it isn't wet where you are.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-10-2015, 07:56 AM
antidisestablishmentarianism

Meaning

opposition to the withdrawal of state support or recognition from an established church, especially the Anglican Church in 19th-century England.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2015, 07:58 AM
Thank you Brenda and Lynn.
Not sure what this word thing is, I will have to go back and look. But here is my favourite from my long nursing career!
Salpingo-Oophorectomy
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2015, 07:59 AM
Morning all,
It's bright here for now I'm off to meet my friend for a cuppa this morning, it's normally only once a fortnight but she's asked if I'm free so why not
Not much else till work later. Lauryn is taking Rosie out later cos she's off today
Hmm word of the day
Rosie likes to jump on my MATTRESS when I want to change the sheets
Hope everyone has a good day
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2015, 08:00 AM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Morning Moyra, morning all.
Short one this morning, I'm all ready to go off for my scan. I'm starving hungry, not eaten for about 36 hours. That is a real hardship for me! I will make up for it later
Back soon xx
Good luck with the scan NJ
Enjoy the nice meal after
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-10-2015, 09:08 AM
Hope all goes well today Nippy, and that the mattress on the hospital bed isn't too hard.
You'll enjoy that carvery after, just keep looking forward to it.
Feel really stiff after yesterday's little session in the Bronze class, he is like a bluddy sergeant in the army. Girls going on the river today for a run round, sun is out and a lovely morning so far. Have my brekkie and then get going after they've digested theirs, like to leave them well over an hour, 2 if I can, always worry about bloat in a big dog.
Get yourself an autumnal bonfire going, Lynn. Very therapeutic I always think. No room for one here, although I think someone burns their rubbish every Sunday somewhere around here, you can smell it, probably the person who stole my bin
Have a nice morning out, Mandy and nice of Lauryn to take Rosie out for you.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >