Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2015, 06:53 AM

Daily Dogsey Thread (Sunday)

Good morning all, Late this morning, actually had a lay in.
Preparing for when the hour changes. Amber didn't worry me and is merrily eating her breakfast so will take her as soon as she is done.

Hope everyone is ok, haven't had time to read back D.A.D.
but will do after I come back from walking Amber. Have a good day all, God bless.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2015, 07:26 AM
Sorry Popster didn't mean to ignore you. I like Ben Fogle so would probably enjoy it if I come across it. Have a good day all. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-10-2015, 07:38 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
A grey miserable wet day here today. We are popping into Downham to the garden centre there in the town not been there before for a new arch.
I need to get my poor Clematis up off the floor. Gorden has taken bits of the arch apart and stuck what's left into the ground to keep it up as much as possible off the floor but you would have to be a midget to get under the bit of arch that's left.

We may pop into Reed's for a coffee its a department store so I will have a look at their breadmakers it is expensive though in there so it may well be a look and walk out again.

Hoping everyone has a good Sunday and the weather is brighter where you are.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2015, 07:50 AM
Morning all. Didn't get back on yesterday as got bogged down with all sorts to do. Last day of the course was lovely and those that passed were very happy and those that didn't understood why. So as they are all coming back we can get right down to the real nitty gritty. Are a song. Did stop off at the village market that Lancing have decided to do every so often through the months up to Chrisrtmas. Bought some lovely tall Zinnias to put in a vase and they are very colourful. Anyway what I would like to know is 'Who has nicked my sock?' I did some washing this morning as I had sheets to do and because there wasn't much else chucked in a couple of pairs of socks and other mundane things and one has gone missing. I have searched everywhere twice and can't find it so who has got it. Come on own up. Not to cold here this morning, bit cloudy but no rain yet. don't know if they have forecast any? Have a good day all. ttfn.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2015, 08:12 AM
Good morning

Hoping for a quiet day for you Moyra

Enjoy the garden centre Lynn and hope they have what you are looking for.

Lol Brenda and the lost sock. Did you check the pillow cases they like to gobble socks

Sun is now out although a little watery. Not too cold either. Teazle walked and breakfast eaten. Nothing planned today except a bit of cooking.

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2015, 08:22 AM
Good morning
sorry, i went missing off D.A.D...i fell asleep!! Don't know what's up with me, i really don't Lol, fell asleep halfway through ncis so suitably annoyed
Moyra, pleased to hear Amber didn't mind the lie in
Lynn, hope you find an arch and that breadmakers aren't too expensive
Brenda, the sock monster has the sock.....all washers have one! I have tonnes of unpaired socks due to one going missing Lol
i will have to get up in a minute...don't want to as i am toasty warm, nothing planned for me today except taking the dogs out at some point
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2015, 08:52 AM
Nope not in pillow cases. I have given up as I am sure it will turn up in the most unexpected place. Just wish I could find my small thermal vest. Lynn I am off to a garden centre in a couple of weeks. Hassocks Garden Centre, not been before. Hope you find what you are looking for. bfn peeps.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2015, 09:07 AM
I have just been in the bathroom and found the sock quivering on the bath mat unwashed. So it is back in the laundry basket in the dark. That'll teach it to try and miss wash day.lol!!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2015, 09:19 AM
Brenda, glad you found your sock. I never worry if I get odd socks out of the machine now if they are Steve's cos he buys packs of all the same black socks and when one gains a hole he just bins it so there is quite often odd socks but since they all match not a problem.

Lynn hope you manage to get your new Arch. Ok, Bread maker I can recommend the Panasonic not that I use it very often.

Steve is going fishing in a minute for the rest of the day he's just off now so peace reigns over all.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-10-2015, 09:26 AM
Well a sock with a mind of its own, mind you I'm always finding bits of washing on the stairs that have fallen off on my way down with it, there is some sort of Celestial Sock Bag in the Universe and it takes everyone's unpaired socks and stores them. Sounds like classes went well for you yesterday Brenda and those that didn't move up were fine with the reasons why, sometimes people take it personally and don't realise they need to work on one or two aspects and all the test does is highlight what needs to be done.
I had that with an archway, Lynn. Then for my birthday a couple of years ago I had a wooden one concreted in. It was in a shop that has since closed down, that had all sorts of odds and sods in, 2nd hand furniture, ornaments etc. So I asked them how much to deliver it and cement it down. Then Nigel the Gardener cleared off with my honeysuckle and jasmine, so son bought me 2 mature plants, and they are going great guns now. Am hoping it is secure enough not to blow away should the wind decide to have a go at it during the next few months
Training this afternoon with Zenith, there were some teenage lads in the park yesterday and I didn't like the look of them, so I went to the other side and did a bit with Zenith, but she wasn't sure of the lads either, I let her have a run round, then we came home. Never seen them before either.
We'll see how we go on in our first session in Bronze, have gone through the test and she can do most of it already so its just a case of getting her settled and comfortable doing it. Class times will change once the hour changes, so need to find out when they'll be, I'm trying to get so I have Zenith in Silver and Keshi is in Gold, and I can take the both of them then as those classes are after each other.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »