View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2015, 02:50 PM
Poor you Nippy as long as there were some for Brian's dinner you will be ok. Hope the dogs are friendly towards Pepsi

Stew was delicious. It stopped raining for a bit so nipped out for another walk with Teazle and yes half way round it poured
Never mind a quick dry with a towel and hair dryer and we are ok.

Good afternoon Harvey hope your day is good.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-10-2015, 03:07 PM
Afternoon everyone had a lovely day with my friend. Dillon got lots of cuddles and kept roiling on his back for her to tickle his tummy and show her how thin he is now he is on a diet.

Just heard some sad news a friend from Harlow has lost her Bernese (Brewster) these were the people who invited me round for cuddles with their 3 bears when we lost Ollie.
They lost both the girls quite close a couple of years ago and Brewster was their home bred boy.
They do have a youngster she is coming up to about 2 I think now.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-10-2015, 03:22 PM
Glad you've had a lovely day Lynn, very sad news about Brewster, especially when they were so kind to you when Ollie went. LOL at Dillon showing off his new figure
Sounds like Pepsi will have some new playmates very soon then Nippy
Back from shopping, there were NO pistachio Magnums, NO black Magnums and NO Creme Brulee Whats the world coming to Took the split carrier bags from last week to customer services and they gave me new ones straight away, so mustn't be the first person to complain
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2015, 03:36 PM
Losos, Harvey if your OH uses Fifty Plus she will receive all sorts of mail from all the JD Williams catalogue people. I get fed up with it to be honest but I do like Fifty Plus goods.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2015, 04:05 PM
Hi
Have our wee mum back home Delighted to report she is doing great Back to the hospital on Thursday to find out if she needs any follow up treatment.She is well happy to be home.
Hope everyone is ok.Beautiful day here and bonus its Friday Haven't seen hubby for two weeks and he's on his way
See ya in a bit
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-10-2015, 04:10 PM
Lovely news Eileen. What a nice day it has turned put to be for you after a lot of worry.
New neighbours Nippy Jen hope they are nice. Should be if they are dog owners.

Yes sad news June.
Not good enough is it no magnums of any flavour and no crème brulee.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-10-2015, 04:16 PM
Was thinking of you this morning Eileen and wondering if they would let her out because of weekend, so very pleased she is home with you and things are looking good. Conor will be pleased to see you as well I would think, you've been like the Invisible Woman recently with one thing and another.
Getting tea ready for son who is making good time, then he's got to go home and do his paperwork.Girls are sat in a row outside wondering whats going on because of course its their teatime as well nearly.
Ended up with 4 almond Magnums and 2 chocolate puddings Lynn
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

16-10-2015, 04:18 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Losos, Harvey if your OH uses Fifty Plus she will receive all sorts of mail from all the JD Williams catalogue people. I get fed up with it to be honest but I do like Fifty Plus goods.
Thanks for the warning Moyra, I have mentioned to her that JD Williams trade under several names, not sure if she believed me but she will when the 'bumph' starts dropping through the letter box

Bumph is one thing and apart from shredding the letter with the name and address on, the rest can go right into the re-cycling bin it's the danger of them passing our details to third parties over whom we have no control and don't even know who they are, that's what worries me.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2015, 04:21 PM
Awwww Lynn, that is sad
Lacey....terrific news on all front lol
TW....well a lack of puds.......disgusting!!!
Nippy, hope the neighbours turn out to be nice, will let you of on the cheese and onion then
Sue, it rains every time I set food outside the house
Just downloaded NCOs to my tablet and now an episode of Spartacus blood and sand , got told about a website called coke and popcorn..there is allsorts on there
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

16-10-2015, 04:23 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Have our wee mum back home Delighted to report she is doing great Back to the hospital on Thursday to find out if she needs any follow up treatment.She is well happy to be home.
Fabulous news Eileen, don't worry to much about Thursday, I think it's perfectly normal to have an 'out patient' check up. She is happy, I expect you're ecstatic
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >