View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2015, 04:29 PM
awww Dillon is a sensible lad, kota doesn't like in your face pups....she was like that though, deags has just seen a choccy lab and she was a bit scared but o.k..phew
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-10-2015, 06:00 PM
Lynn,anything that adds value is worth it, because it means more money for you when you make the move to somewhere else.
Had youngest son on, his gf is off to Greece tomorrow early doors, so he wants to come here to sleep after he's dropped her off, then come back for his tea as he has a late afternoon appointment in Liverpool. Am I being horrid, but it makes me annoyed that neither she nor her family have put anything into this house, its been me or my family who have helped out financially, and if it hadn't been for my brother then unless he took a loan out, then son wouldn't have been able to get the house. Now she is off to Greece with her mother for a few days, legal bills will come to around £1k alone,surely the money should have gone in the pot Feel nasty thinking it, and probably won't say anything, but it was the first thing I thought.
Had piccies through of Josie this afternoong (Sporty Spice) and then Taran's mummy's been in touch, they've been away working for 5 and a half weeks, he's as gorgeous as ever, and she sent me a piccie of some of the horses as well, over from Spain, stunning, apparently the Spanish men were as well
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-10-2015, 06:19 PM
Its hard June sometimes to not think bad things.
Just learnt Mark has a scaphoid fracture he did playing football last night.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-10-2015, 06:29 PM
Oooh thats painful, they never really grow up do they
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-10-2015, 06:47 PM
Constant worry.
Tracey said maybe he will realise he is getting too old.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2015, 08:02 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Constant worry.
Tracey said maybe he will realise he is getting too old.
They never grow up do they lol
Hope your son is ok
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

15-10-2015, 09:08 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Have received phone call and e-mail from shipping company with great apologies and also to confirm the refund of 2 lots of shipping costs. The people of Brazil are very nice its just (for some) their work ethics are not good .
You need to have lived in some of these countries to understand the work mentality I haven't been to Brazil but I imagine it's like some countries in Africa where tomorrow is always another day and nobody will mind if I just slope off early pleased you are gettting all those shipping costs refunded.

Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Sue there was no postage on it at all. Haven't heard back so I won't hold my breath.
As others have said I also would be mad, how did they get your address have you ordered from them in th epast
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

15-10-2015, 09:15 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Think I have had enough of mess and projects.
You and me both Lynn last week we had three contractors at the same time all day Monday and Tuesday (Electrician, Plumber, Window fitter)

The only major project now is the kitchen but I am determined that will have to wait until at least the Spring of 2016
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-10-2015, 09:33 PM
Evening everyone - Hope you have all been enjoying the TV etc. I have been rather taken by that Unforgotten - quite convoluted and draws you into the web nicely (well it did me) do like a good strong mystery. Good acting too! Makes a change from some of them.
Missed POG but will catch up with it when shown later in the week.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-10-2015, 09:52 PM
I watched POG and I would say Diamond (the 'husky cross') was actually a Northern Inuit, glad she found a lovely home where they appreciated her and gave her the confidence in herself she needed.
Didn't get to watch much else, have had Chris with Zillar on and then Kaya's mum on, so I know everyone is OK because if they're not emailing they're on the phone
Need to get the sleeping bag and a pillow on the couch for youngest son and get girly brekkies done, so back later. Phone has had to go on charge as it is down to 35% with all the talking
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >