register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-10-2015, 09:21 AM
Feeling definitely cold this morning, and its really quiet as well, even the girls were quiet when I went out with brekkies.
They've had some of the food I was given yesterday, but some left still.
That table is amazing Lynn, did Gorden have to put it together first though, good job you've got him, simply seeing it come in flat pack form would have sent me to a darkened room.
Hope Rosie is alright with her foot, maybe she trod on something and only felt it once she'd had a sleep, and maybe she's just being a Drama Queen Have a good day with your friend and then at work.
Sounds like you and Sue have stolen the sunshine and warmth Nippy, its not on yer know, we're all freezing up here.
Definitely a wooly hat day for walking the girls, will be going on the river and its always colder down there.
I would think you've been collected by now Moyra, and are sitting waiting or maybe been seen, is it just a routine appointment you've got.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-10-2015, 09:41 AM
Morning all who have followed. Warming up now, Dillon was stop start today sniff sniff pee pee.

We will have that trouble Nippy Jen storing the chairs. We are looking at folding ones that we can hopefully slide up the side of things.
Gorden did have to put it together June they say 2 hours it took more like 5 but we did break for some tea. Still difficult to put together in 2 hours we reckon though.
I did open one box peered inside saw the big metal things that are the extendible bits and all the screws and and bits and bobs and promptly shut it.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-10-2015, 09:49 AM
Yeah Lynn that would have been me as well, whoops don't want to know
We're getting near the hour changing back (?) Brenda, so it is darker in the mornings, and by 6pm its darker, seems to be this last week its really shown itself. I'm doing beds after their lunchtime now as by the time I've done teas etc its dark, and I like to get the shavings down and clean in daylight really, and I now skip out at teatime. Doesn't seem that long ago I was giving Zenith her supper at 9pm in daylight and doing the beds and cleaning after they'd had teas.
Was talking to one of my friends who has a horse last night and she was saying she's put an extra bale of shavings in this last week and they're not being turned out every day.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-10-2015, 11:21 AM
I would of made a real hash of it June. I tend to get bored reading instructions then it all goes wrong of course and Gorden has to put it right.
There is still a definite nip in the air but we do have a light breeze and some sun so have popped the washing out.
Dillon groomed just hoovering and change the bed after watching out of darkness.

Not looking forward to the clocks going back another winter to get through. Had really hoped Gorden would of been commuting daily by this winter. Seems though we have another one to get through. This will be our 3rd winter here and lived here 2 years on the 25th.
At least him and Michael are not on the boat this winter so thankful for small mercies.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2015, 11:56 AM
Hello Everyone, Back from the hospital and walked Amber so can now settle down for the afternoon. The have adjusted my hearing aids so that I can turn them up and down as need be and also placed smaller cups on the end of them to insert into my ears as the others were too large and uncomfortable. So that's a great improvement!
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2015, 12:24 PM
Well it has now clouded over and quite chilly so it looks like I will have to put the heating on earlier than yesterday. Hope all is ok with everyone. Off to watch neighbours and doctors. I know how to have fun. Given up with the chucking out of stuff for now. Haven't got a charity bag. Did get the address book done though. bfn.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2015, 12:35 PM
Afternoon all,
Glad they sorted your hearing aids Moyra, hopefully they be more comfortable now.
Took Rosie to the vets for her kennel cough vaccine, and the lovely vet lady said ' have you checked to make sure it's ok with the kennel to have this so close to Rosie going in?' Didn't even think about that so she said give them a ring to check now, because she didn't want to give it her and then Rosie being turned away. As it was they said it was fine.
Well then Rosie decided to act up, she did not want the vaccine and kept hiding, I held her, well tried and nope wasn't letting her do it, so in the end to stop her stressing she asked if she could take her in back and get one of the other nurses to help, and told me to wait in the waiting room. I walked out and honestly she cried like a baby, such a drama queen
And her paw is fine, just must have grazed it, so you could be right TW drama queen
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-10-2015, 01:02 PM
Feeling quite warm now I've done 3 walks, 2 on the river and one with Zen on the park. Cleaned her ears out AGAIN, honest I have never in my life seen a pup with such dirty ears, its almost daily, no idea what she's doing. I was ashamed yesterday when we had to do the vet inspection for the test, great smear of brown on the inside of them, it wasn't there Saturday afternoon!!! Anyhow she is clean, for the time being at least
Isn't Doctors weird
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2015, 03:09 PM
Good afternoon

Glad they got your hearing aids adjusted Moyra and hope they are more comfortable now.

Poor Rosie and the kennel cough vaccine. I had two dogs that took three to hold and one to squirt and then I think we got more than they did

Good that the weather has cleared in your neck of the woods June unfortunately it has moved from here. It is now over cast and going cooler.

Had a lovely walk along Pevensey Bay this morning then went and had a look at the castle, parts date back to Roman times. Had lunch out then put the manure I bought this morning over the veg patch and walked Teazle.

Have a good evening.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2015, 03:13 PM
afternoon all, hope hospital trips went well, pleased to hear tables have been built without issue and that vet trips went well
Got my new fire tablet today... fantastic value for money, £49 and it is so easy to use, just need to see if my dad can actually manage to use it...won't hold my breath Lol mind you my mum is just as bad Lol, have upgraded to unlimited broadband for all the downloads i plan on doing Lol
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >