View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2015, 08:24 PM
Think sometimes it only takes little things to trigger memories that the upset us all over again.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2015, 09:06 PM
Hey Peeps
Mum is doing well today.Been on another planet for two days,thinking people are trying to kill her and all sorts of imaginary things going on in her head.Just the effects of the morphine etc.Today she is back to earth and doing well She thanks everyone for their good wishes.GRIFF,got your card today,will pass it on to her tomorrow,thanks so much
Hope everyone is ok,will have a read through as soon as I make a coffee
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2015, 09:12 PM
Lacey, your mum is so welcome...gosh that's quick, only got posted yesterday. Lol told you about my nan and the morphine....my aunty played cards with little green men and me??? I just puked on the physio...no hallucinations for me...boo. Pleased to hear things are going well
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2015, 09:23 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Lacey, your mum is so welcome...gosh that's quick, only got posted yesterday. Lol told you about my nan and the morphine....my aunty played cards with little green men and me??? I just puked on the physio...no hallucinations for me...boo. Pleased to hear things are going well
She was away with the fairies GRIFF,bless her. thank goodness she's back to herself,doesn't remember anything she said now
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2015, 09:34 PM
Awwww, we were really naughty with my nan...was too hard not to laugh at her really. I bet you are all shattered, hospitals are so draining, hopefully she will be home soon.
Brenda, shame the people didn't show up...putting in all that effort and then you miss the last bit, i was ill when it was deags bronze, still dragged us both there though, waste of 6weeks otherwise
I have a massive canvas of my old 2dogs and photos all over my bedroom wall, i miss them like mad but they go everywhere with me as their ashes are in my tattoo.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2015, 09:41 PM
We are all shattered GRIFF but relieved too,at least the surgery is over and she can begin to get well.Think Monday or Tuesday she might be home
Off to pick Leah up from BF's
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-10-2015, 09:54 PM
So glad your mum is out the other side now and looking forward to coming home, will she stay with you for a while till she's back on her feet.
Griff I've got a photograph of Isis (my horse) done on canvas and its over the fireplace so I see her all the time, miss her still after all these years,took me ages before I could even go to a horse and stroke it without breaking down and crying.
Tawney is on my website,there's a page just for her,and then of course the rest of the gang still mithers me all day everday.My dobies are a long time in the past,but still think about them, especially Piaf my blue girl.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2015, 09:54 PM
Wow that is quick!!! Mind you, no place like home.
TW, just in case i don't get on early tomorrow, hope the test goes well with zenith's ...sure you won't need it
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

10-10-2015, 09:55 PM
Evening All - Late on parade today I'm afraid.
Eileen so pleased to hear your Mum has come through the op safely and is now back with you (so to speak) won't be long before you can get her home. Bit of luck she'll be back to herself by the time the little ones make an appearance.
Stiff as a board today, too much physical over the last few days. Will take myself off for a long hot bath and then early bed. See you all tomorrow - take care of yourselves.
Goodnight all. G.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-10-2015, 09:57 PM
I've done all I can, she was very good on the park today, kids playing on the climbing frame and I was doing stays with her, sit, down and stand, recall and I say 'close' and she goes to my side. The minute I told her she could go she ran off to the kids and watched them, couple were scared of her, but she never went near them and I went and sat nearby,some the kids came over and stroked her, a little asian girl said she was scared, she didn't have a headscarf on so don't think it was a religion thing. Zen ran right past her and didn't even look at her, which I thought was a very good thing, I got the lead on her and we went, before there was any chance of trouble.
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >