View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2015, 12:32 PM
Lovely names Jenny. Hope she is fine and mum too!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-10-2015, 02:33 PM
Beautiful names Nippy, well done to both of you
Had the girls out on the river, Zenith on the park, yard has been hosed down, then I realised the big drain was full, am going to see what happens overnight, I've got insurance for that, its got blocked a few times over the years, I reckon heavy rain washes stuff from the gutters down the drainpipe, and we've had really heavy rain recently.I'll call them out Monday if its still blocked up. I put the big brush down it to see if there was anything I could shift and there wasn't, so it could be just mess from the gutters blocking it.
Hoping alls well with Eileen and her mum
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-10-2015, 02:43 PM
Afternoon everyone lovely breakfast.
We then popped over to Kings Lynn got the new part for the car turning out more complicate than we thought. Then over to Dobbies and picked up some Christmas pressies and a cover for the new table and chaors it has had to make do with a tarp now it is covered completely for the winter. We have also put the cover over the canopy everything tucked up now for the weather when it arrives.
About to pop the hoover round then Gorden is going to have a go at putting this new table together.

Congratulations Nippy Jen, Brian and of course mum and dad of the new arrival. Beautiful names.
Hope you get the blockage sorted June.
Hopefully the parcel is winging its way now Sue.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2015, 04:36 PM
Good afternoon

Congratulations Nippy and Brian and the names are lovely

Glad you enjoyed your breakfast out but sorry to read the car is proving a problem Hopefully the table will be easier.

Hope you can get the blockage sorted June.

We had a lovely day out. Kipling's house is lovely and the gardens - even better in summer I would expect. Had lunch out and then came home, walked Teazle again and whilst I was out Barry made a start on clearing the grass of acorns - 3 bags full and a quarter of a wheelie bin full I then cut the grass so it looks tidy once again. I am a very naughty owner and Teazle says she may have to find a new owner - I forgot her dinner and she was asking desperately for it before I realised I had not fed her

Package seems to be progressing ok at the moment but I am not uncrossing my fingers until it is delivered to my son.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2015, 04:51 PM
Afternoon
Where has today disappeared too Tony and I went into town to do some shopping, I fetched my new glasses, I'm sure I was blind, can't believe how much I can see now
Congratulations to you, Brian and to the little girls mum& dad too, beautiful name.
Sue fancy neglecting poor Teazle like that and making her weight for her dinner too
Lynn hope the car is not too much of an issue to sort
Griff hope you enjoying the lazy day.
TW hope the blockage doesn't cause too much of a problem.
Think I'm having a nanny nap before tea needs doing
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2015, 05:28 PM
Training was half a disaster and half not. Mainly because some didn't turn up for various reasons. Hope you all have a good evening. Must away still a bit tearful. ttfn.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2015, 05:34 PM
Awww Brenda, I suspect we all know how you feel.
When you find something unexpectantly like that it's like a kick in the guts isn't it
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2015, 05:41 PM
Brenda that is naughty of them not to turn up to the assessment, not surprised you are upset. Have a good evening everyone, I am pulling the plug on here as my eyes are stinging and the drops haven't helped. Night all.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-10-2015, 05:46 PM
Brenda I am so sorry, thats awful, you spend so much time and effort on the classes and its to help THEM not you, you'd think they'd more appreciative. The only thing I can think of is that they were scared of failing, but they've still got to get over that one and move on to the next stage, so its daft really.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2015, 06:47 PM
Its OK some of them had genuine reasons not to be there. I am just amazed at how sad I was at seeing the pics of them. I loved my girls and all my dogs but it just got to me. Just hope I have Tyto longer. Good luck tomorrow June with puppy Zen. Thankyou all for your understanding.
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >