View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2015, 06:50 AM

Good morning Daily Dogsey Thread (Saturday)

Morning everyone, have already walked Amber quite pleasant out there although none too warm.

Hope everyone is in fine fettle today and that we hear from Eileen that her Mum is doing well following her op. Of course Eileen was also having the work tops put into her kitchen so she has a lot to cope with at the moment. Hope Conor is home to help her.

Have a good day everyone, God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2015, 07:14 AM
Morning Moyra. I to have walked Tyto. Went passed a house this morning that has been being renovated for weeks and noticed the front door open and no one about so rang the police and reported it. Hope nothing untoward has happened as they have spent such along time doing it up. Assessement morning today for the doglets at class. Hopefully there will be good results but nerves do get to them. Silly really as they only do what they have been practising for weeks and weeks. Oh well must away. Have a good day Moyra and those who follow. tt.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-10-2015, 07:36 AM
Morning Moyra, brenda and all who follow.

Sunny here too again Moyra feels warm but the heating is on so it might be different when we walk Dillon.
Good luck with the classes brenda and hopefully there was nothing untoward with the front door scenario.

We will be walking Dillon in a bit then off to Giraffe for breakfast wanted too last week but had to wait for the window fitters to sort the pane of glass out. Then we are over to Kings Lynn to pick up the bit for my car before it closes at one.

I too hope Eileen's mum is well after her op but like you Moyra I expect she is very busy with all the kitchen renovation too.
If she pops on quickly she will see we are all thinking of her and her mum and family.

Have a good day everyone hope all aches and pains are feeling better today.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2015, 08:03 AM
Good morning

Hope you have a quiet day again today Moyra.

Enjoy breakfast Lynn

Hope all pass their assessment Brenda, I expect they will

I too am still thinking of Eileen and her mum who I hope is recovering well.

Lovely and sunny here and although I had a jacket on when I walked Teazle it wasn't too chilly. Hoping to get out a bit later to Rudyard Kiplings house which isn't too far from us. No more news on the parcel front since it left Madrid and no up date on their tracking site. Just hoping all is well with it.

Have a good day and stay safe
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2015, 08:40 AM
Morning all, hope you are all well. Hows the back today TW?
Well done Brenda, you were very observant, lets hope all is well.
Enjoy your breakfast Lynn, yiou have made me feel hungry and jealous
Enjoy your day Sue
We were going to go to the craft market on the quay this morning but it is blowing a hoolie from the east so it will be bloomin chilly down there. May stay home in the warm!
Thinking of Eileen and her mum, hope all is well.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2015, 08:48 AM
Don't blame you if you decide to stay home in the warm Jenny. Brenda good luck with all the assessments hope they do well and well done on drawing the police attention to that house.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-10-2015, 09:37 AM
My entire post just disappeared
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2015, 10:12 AM
Lol oh dear TW
Morning all, nothing planned today................. just walking the dogs and thats it for me, nice lazy day
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2015, 10:45 AM
Sorry TW, that made me LOL

I've just popped back to share my news, I have in the last half hour become a great aunt......again!
A little girl, Scarlet Grace
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2015, 11:27 AM
Congratulations Nippy....and Brian too
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >