Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2015, 09:16 AM
Lol TW, a lot of bad hair days recently! Lets hope it can all be sorted today
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-10-2015, 09:18 AM
Hope you're both OK and surviving it all.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2015, 09:23 AM
Good morning

I too hope Eileen's mum is doing well. Will be thinking of her again today.

Good Lauryn is feeling better today Mandy. Do wish our children would listen to good advice

Hope you have an uneventful was June.

Griff and Nippy hope haircuts go well.

After the lagging of pipes Lynn I too hope you don't see an engineer until service time!

Good morning Moyra and Brenda

Lovely day here. Teazle walked, two lots of washing out and sheets in machine now. Housework done and bread in bread maker. Sitting and having a coffee and thinking of what is next.

Have a good day and stay safe.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-10-2015, 09:25 AM
I'm worn out just reading this Sue Whats the news on The Parcel
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2015, 10:06 AM
Thanks for the link June. I will have a read. The cyclists round here are in the morning when they are asleep and going to either work or running their dog beside them or paper boys and girls.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-10-2015, 10:37 AM
Hello engineer arrived about 9. Pipes lagged leak sorted from the job he did the other day. So fingers crossed we are all set for winter now with no mishaps.
He says to call them around August September for its yearly service to make sure its all in order for next winter.

Dillon and I had a nice stroll we were only going to do half the village and then met the lady with the Westie who lives at the top of the village so we walked with then crossed over came down the other side to the bridge and crossed back again. Dillon is now next to me snoozing as he has had a busy morning.

Glad you and Brian are well Nippy Jen. Enjoy having your hair done.
Sue I am thinking about getting another bread maker. Which do you use and would you recommend it ?
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2015, 11:11 AM
The parcel saga is as follows. Parcel on return from Brazil is again only addressed to their Heathrow depot and not me Customer relations are on to it and have made them aware as to where it has to go which is their Gatwick depot to be put on hold. In the meantime I have secured a second copy of the books and as we speak they are on their way from Madrid so until they reach Brazil I am still worrying but I am assured that this time the person in Customer Relations is keeping her eye on it and is making sure that all is in order once it reaches there. I think after this I may hibernate for a few months They have again said that they will reimburse the shipping fee for the undelivered parcel as again it is their mistake.

I have a Panasonic bread maker Lynn which I have been using regularly for abut 2 years. I find it easy to use and turns out good bread. Have made plain bread, saffron bread and fruit loafs. he latter do not last long as OH prefers these to just bread
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-10-2015, 11:25 AM
Gosh that parcel saga is beyond a joke isn't it ? really hope it gets sorted satisfactorily. think you are due some compensation too.
Thanks for the recommendation I will into those.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-10-2015, 12:31 PM
Absolutely gorgeous here and very hot and sunny. Did the first walk with my coat and fleece on, 2nd walk on towpath into next village and back down the main road in my fleece and 3rd walk with just a t shirt. Zenith getting really good, took a vid of her but its no good so have deleted it. Thought I had stopped it but it ran on and its got my boots, bag with treats in, lead, bits of Zenith at the end.Will try again another day.
Hoping the injection sorts your hip out for a while at least, Mandy, thank goodness its under GA, I will never forget the one I had in my frozen shoulder, never ever again
Sue, at least they have admitted they are at fault, something most companies find impossible, and you are being reimbursed, but my goodness its long running isn't it, people have married, had babies, divorced and re-married during the time its taken them NOT to deliver a parcel
You've had a good morning Lynn, at long last, have a lovely day and long may it continue
Sat having a butty and cup of tea, got straight in the shower after sorting the girls out, I was so hot, quite relaxed now, unfortunately got to go shopping but I'm having an hour with my feet up
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >