Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2015, 06:41 PM
good evening all
hope everyone has had a good day, dad helped me sort the rest of the posts fr the ladies , nipped to show them the gadget for putting fence posts in...one was on holiday but the other ady invited me in for a chat and i was there for aggggggeeesss Lol came home and the chinese reopened tonight...not good, they tried to overcharge me from the off by nearly £3 and when i got back relaised i had been overcharged...only by 10p but even so not a good start, it was vile!!!! curry sauce was like water and flavouress so i will be ordering from the pace we tried last time and it is cheaper too....well not if i get it delivered but at least i won't be pouring my curry sauce down the sink Lol
I am not sure if you will get on today Lacey but i am sending tonnes of good thoughts to you all...give your mum a little hug from me
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-10-2015, 07:06 PM
Not good about the new Chinese griff.

Don't forget I have just remembered POG for the love of dogs starts again tonight . ITV.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-10-2015, 07:31 PM
Got it on now thanks Lynn
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2015, 07:38 PM
Nancy she is cute but she is a puppy. June the worse behaved in classes is usually female lurchers and the most stubborn are Goldie's,usually male. Lol!! Anyone know what has happened to rosebud?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2015, 09:08 PM
Missed part of POG, that old dog though....awwwwww
Lynn, was gutted about the Chinese...never mind will have to travel for it or have delivery, have to do that for an indian
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2015, 09:21 PM
Evening
Me and Lauryn been to visit my cousin today to have cuddles with her new baby and her other little boy too of course, baby is only 2 weeks old and big brother is 2 on the 25th
Came home took Rosie out, lauryn was at work but they sent her home an hour early as she was feeling ill, she's in pain with the Costonentritus but I've noticed that when she's feeling off it and when it's 'that time' she also suffers with it.
Going to watch POG shortly as I've recorded it.
Hope everyone is ok,
Eileen hope your mum is ok,
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2015, 09:31 PM
Ooooooo new baby, and a 2year old...hope there are no terrible two's. Sorry to hear Lauryn isn't feeling so good, hope tomorrow is better for her....wonder could the Dr give her anything
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-10-2015, 09:56 PM
Evening all. Just watched the new drama Unforgotten - fabulous cast and started off very well indeed (I thought) has the potential to be an absolute cracker - all sorts of undercurrents and sub plots, 5 more episodes to go.
POG was good too - that old girl was just lovely - I'd have given her a home anyday (probably the reason why I never go to a dog's refuge/home if I can help it) would be very easy to end up with a dozen or so!
Female lurchers - the worst in class - in over 50 years Brenda, I've never had a bitch that was anything like hard work. Think you should be looking at what's at the other end of the lead! lol ! If you want a real challenge - try a fell terrier from a hunt kennels. You'll not get one of those doing agility or heelwork to music. You asked about Rosebud - she's not been on since she took the hump over what was ostensibly a well meant comment from me. Don't doubt she'll be back on at some point if you want to speak to her I think that Moyra is in touch with her (I may be wrong but think she said she was) you could PM Moyra for details. Hope this helps.
Grim news about your new Chinese - Griff. Hopefully it was just teething problems - perhaps running in a new Wok or something.
Hope Lauryn is better by tomorrow,Mandy - she's had enough trouble from that source already.
Back in a bit, bye fer now.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2015, 09:58 PM
Thing is Griff, she's meant to take tablets regular, to keep pain relief in her system but because she hates taking tablets, she won't take them till she's in pain, but Lauryn knew she was starting yesterday feeling off it, so should have took tablets 3/4 times in the day but didn't. I get where she's coming from I don't like taking tablets either but at times needs must, and Lauryn has to learn when needing to manage pain.

I hope I didn't sound to harsh , don't mean to because I do feel very sorry for her.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-10-2015, 09:59 PM
Eileen - If you come on the thread - hope all went well for your Mum today and that she's soon on her way home and feeling better. G.
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >