Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2015, 10:13 PM
Hi everyone,
I once had the free trial for prime and wasn't that impressed, like you say some things are free lots isn't.
I've got to watch the last Dr Foster, been brill hasn't it.
Lauryn watched bake off, bet she'll miss that now it's done.
Been thinking about Eileen and her mum bet she's worried sick.
Thanks for reminding me LG, I need to sort Rosie out with the flea and worm stuff, nearly forgot
Night Moyra

Hubby be home soon, been strange at work tonight, sort of busy then quiet.
Cup of tea time
Popster
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-10-2015, 10:14 PM
Yes LG, Dr Foster was good wasn't it. For an awful moment I thought she'd really killed her son. Suzanne Jones is, I agree a fine actress. I'm looking forward to this new drama tomorrow on itv at 9pm - Unforgotten. Btw, I have other interests too apart from watching the gogglebox. I have on my kindle that book you recommended, looking forward to starting it.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-10-2015, 10:47 PM
Griff - We use advantage now as we found Frontline had stopped working on the cats. We are very happy with the Advantage not seen a lodger on the cats since we changed about 18months ago. Never seen one on the dogs but I do them 3 times a year just to make sure. Stops them picking up ticks as well - which is a great benefit for us as we are in sheep country and although not badly affected we do get them occasionally - the deer bring them on too!
Mandy - No charge for the reminder. lol .
Popster - Hope you enjoy the book. I thought it was lovely - far from serious but a lovely light read. I read all manner of things from Victorian poetry to Wilbur Smith and that is quite a taste-gap! Was recently engrossed in the history of the North American Indian Tribes.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2015, 10:52 PM
Evening Mandy...bet you prefer busy at work..makes the time go quicker
LG, your reading tastes sound like my music tastes lol
There seems to be quite a lot of new programs coming out at the moment...makes a change from repeats
i shall wish you all a good night
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-10-2015, 10:58 PM
A very goodnight to you too Griff and everyone else still on line for it is time for my bed, after taking the dogs out for a few minutes, of course.
Goodnight All, see you tomorrow. G.
Page 6 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6