Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2015, 12:49 PM
Hi all
I had typed out a message this morning but my ipad died my fault really because I'd forgot to plug it in over night
Glad Zenith and Keshi decided to behave overnight
Griff glad the coat fit, I got a real bargain of amazon for Tony and me
Lynn hope you enjoy being pampered at the hairdressers
Brenda I remember my grandad telling me there were Shepherds in shepherds pie
Sue that parcel, I bet you'll be glad to see the back of it
Right time to put kettle on, it always is anyone for a cuppa?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2015, 01:28 PM
Hi ya Mandy...just got myself a black coffee and a bag of hula hoops...i know how to rock Lol
was it a coat you got off amazon?? i did look on there but ebay was free postage
just hung my new bird house up...wonder if they will like this one any better than the other 2 i bought
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2015, 01:41 PM
Hi yes it was a coat, a waterproof one each, his was £20 and mine £30 and at the time free postage too was a while back though, now everything seems to cost postage.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-10-2015, 01:45 PM
Hair all done very nicely done as always. Been shopping and put it away. Just had a cheese twist form Lidl and have a glass of red grape juice. Now eating Revels.

Glad you are pleased with the coat griff and I hope Zenith has kept clean today June.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-10-2015, 01:55 PM
Only just seen the post about the coat Griff, sounds a bargain if there's a pocket for the phone its my type of coat.
Zenith looks like she is a Rastafarian, her coat has dried in curls, given her a brush out, but some of it has gone back to curls, colour is now more red than she was with a lot of black showing through, the blonde got washed off in the rain then IF she passes her test on Sunday will take a piccie of her with her new colour effect
Moyra, they're not that difficult really, Cariad and Lona keep themselves and their house spotless really, and anyone who comes in has to behave otherwise they get thrown out. Mabs was born grown up, Keshi is quite grown up a lot of the time, but she does regress when there is a baby around, will get her coat sorted at tea time
Have had a major clean up,despite the fact I got rid of a load of wet this morning, there was more at lunch, all nice and clean now though
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2015, 02:06 PM
will try and do some piccies later TW...or maybe tomorrow
Frustrates me when i am shopping online that often you are buying something and then it ends up costing nearly as much or more in postage...oddly very large items can be delivered for free though??
Lynn... is it just red grape juice or is it vino Lol...well after midday so it is allowed
Just seen a post on our local DW's page a 10 week old pup found at the side of the a444...no id on him, lovely black and tan pup, oooooooooooo he is cute Lol
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-10-2015, 02:13 PM
Just red grape juice griff.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-10-2015, 02:16 PM
I do hope he has just been lost somehow and not dumped, breaks my heart it really does, haven't really processed the happenings from yesterday as I have recounted it to several friends this morning, and they're as appalled as me, so it set me off again
Amazon want you to join Prime thats why they are charging for delivery, plus they aren't doing Click and Collect at the local petrol station or shop anymore
I have found lots of ebay sellers will have it delivered to the nearest Argos, and up to now its been free to have it done that way
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-10-2015, 02:17 PM
I love the sparkling grape juice Lynn, Asda often do their own for £1 and then I buy a few bottles and keep one in the fridge as its a lovely drink
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2015, 02:18 PM
i am watching 15-1...omg i am sooooooooooooo thick Lol
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »