View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2015, 06:20 AM

Good Morning Daily Dogsey Thread (Monday)

Not going to be such a pleasant day today by all accounts. Rain and wind etc to look forward to. Better get Amber out now before it starts. It is still very dark out there.
That torch would be too much I need both hands to my walker that I have to use these days. Fortunately Amber is the right colour for seeing in the dark.

Griff, congratulations on the new addition to the family Summer is a nice bright and cheerful name for a little girl.

Brenda good luck at the hospital today.

Lynn, glad you got your blinds up so it is only the table to be sorted now.

Have a good day everyone, God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-10-2015, 07:24 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Seen Gorden off for the week. Weather not good here either today it is meant to brighten up for the end of the week apparently.

No tradesmen here today yay. Tomorrow Chris the boiler engineer will be here at some point to fit the fire valve and lag the pipes do the final check on the boiler then hopefully we will not be seeing a boiler engineer till Summer next year for servicing. Oh no forgot we need an electrician in at some point to wire the shower when it goes in and replace the old fuse board.

Welcome to the new arrival griff. Love her name.
Hope things go well at the consultation today Mandy it is today isn't it ?

Hope everyone else is feeling well.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2015, 07:51 AM
Morning all.
It's been a rough old night here. Wind and rain and not much better this morning. I haven't even been for the paper yet and Pepsi is curled in a tight ball as if to say I am NOT going out in that!
Hope you are all well and enjoy your day xx
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2015, 08:12 AM
Good morning

Yay Lynn is safe and warm with her boiler working, windows in and new blinds. We will have to pay to speak to you Once the shower is in and all the electrical work done your world is your oyster.

Hope the weather improves for you Nippy and Pepsi can get her walk

Congratulations on the new arrival Griff. Love the same.

Good morning Moyra hope the weather holds for your walk with Amber.

Dull and overcast when I took Teazle out and it has now started to rain. Washing in tumble dryer. Nothing planned today, may go out for lunch with son before he returns home depending on what time he has to leave.

Have a good day and stay safe.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2015, 08:38 AM
Morning all. Have I mised something Moyra or is there another Brenda going to hospital? Only place I will be going if it doesn't stop raining is down town as hubby will get wet if he goes. Have managed an early walk so far with Tyto and not getting wet, then came back and hoovered and dusted. Made sure that everything was chucked into the bins as they get emptied today. Hope everyone had a good weekend. bfn.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-10-2015, 08:49 AM
Morning Nippy Jen, Sue and brenda.
Don't blame Pepsi staying put its not raining here but is very breezy and chilly but Dillon wanted to go for his stroll so who am I to argue.
Hope you get some time out with your son Sue. Its alright I won't charge.

Blooming HGV's blatantly flouting the weight restriction a UK mail one just gone 8.30 not able to find a number for them may have a better look later and a Lynn star paper delivery when I was out with Dillon. Have rung them.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2015, 09:44 AM
Good Morning all
we will join the wet and grey camp here! it was so nice yesterday too
Mandy, fingers crossed the consultant comes up with a plan...who knows you could be bionic Mandy soon!!
Hope those venturing out don't get too wet and i am with Pepsi, much better to stay curled up
Today i am doing............nothing, just for a change Lol
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2015, 10:03 AM
Sorry Brenda, I was having a senior moment. It was Mandy going to the hospital about her hip. Apologies both.
Had a phone call from the docs they want me to make an appointment to do with my last blood tests results also to have my flu and shingles injections.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2015, 10:41 AM
oooo hope they sort your appointment out Moyra, had my flu jab...beat the queue this year Lol
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2015, 01:42 PM
Thats ok Moyra. Not having flu jab or any other jab. Prefer to let the body do its thing. The weather is weird here. Warm but wet and then dryish. Oh well hope all peeps have managed to get doglets out for walkies. Have a good afternoon. ttfn.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >