View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2015, 06:43 AM

Good Morning Daily Dogsey Thread (sunday)

Good morning all and commiseration LG and Harvey and any others who watched the Rugby and wanted England to win. Useless lot.

Hope everyone is warm as toast indoors. I took Amber out at 7am and is was quite chilly as well as foggy but seems we shall have a warm day later.

Lynn, glad all your work is done now and you can perhaps relax a bit.

Have a good day everyone, God bless.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-10-2015, 08:08 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow - hope you all have a good day and that the weather takes a turn for the better. Cold, grey etc., up here but at this time of year that's the norm. Just usual duties today and then a bit of feet up for me.
Have just been given a pressie from the Mem - she was going to save it for my birthday but with the weather being poor has given it to me today. It's a new outdoor coat in dark green tweed with a quilted lining for extra warmth. Looks very smart on - the one I usually stooge around in I've had for 15 years so perhaps time for a bit of a smarten up. The mem says that it's alright for me but she's the one who has to be seen with me!
So on that bright note I'll wish you all a good day and with a bit of luck will see you all later, bye fer now.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-10-2015, 08:30 AM
Last night the central heating was put on for the first time this end of the year, and the house warmed up nicely.

This morning bright and sunny and had a green woodpecker on the lawn, lovely thing to see to brighten up the day. Sue has taken the garden rubbish down to the dump with a car full of it, I didn't feel up to going so staying home guarding the place with Teazle and my son who is still in bed.

Can I be the first to wish everyone a very happy Christmas for December 2015 and a happy new year? To early you say? then check out your local garden centre they are putting out the decorations already
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2015, 08:32 AM
Oh LG that sounds lovely, and quite right the Mem is too! So When is this birthday of yours then..........we need to know in time to book our travel up to the Estate for the big affair! We assume you will be celebrating it.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2015, 08:35 AM
Oh Barry, How could you. we try not to mention the C word until the 1st December. But we will forgive you it comes earlier every year. Bit like Amber and her walks at this rate I shall be walking her in the dark.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2015, 09:30 AM
Good morning

Pleased to read windows are now finished Lynn and you are nice and warm.

Poor you Myra, Amber certainly has you under her paw Teazle tries it with me I am sure she has a timer in her brain set for afternoon walk time and evening biscuit time. My answer is no wait until I am ready which is usually 5 minutes after she starts

Commiserations to Harvey and Gordon but at least you can now become Welsh and hopefully they will get further than England

Coat sounds lovely Gordon. See the men really loves you and wants to keep you looking smart and warm.

Harvey with the tree Barry dug round the roots as much as possible and cut them off. As the tree had grown in two he chain sawed it in half and by twisting and pulling we managed to find the roots that were holding it and cut through them. The roots that were left once tree removed i dug back and cut back as far as possible. Not all remove but then I am not going to plant blackcurrants there just strawberries and lettuce etc.

Lovely day here. Teazle walked and as Barry said I have been to the tip and am now thinking of cooking dinner and making flap jacks. Have to make sure son has food to take home so he will be leaving here with flap jacks, meat pie, apple pie and macaroni cheese. Keep him going for a while

Have a good day and stay safe.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-10-2015, 09:36 AM
Dull and grey here as well, it never really got going yesterday, training with Zen this afternoon, so hope it bucks up a little. Yes that coat does sound very smart LG, try and keep it looking like that please and no backsliding into your slovenly ways either Am waiting for the delivery of the invite to the Birthday Bash, presume it will be by liveried footman, so it will get the road talking
Got a piccie of Cullan this morning, he's a little so and so apparently, but they can't stop laughing so thats OK then
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2015, 09:54 AM
Morning all. Bit worried about the dark green Gordon. If you fall over in the heather we won't be able to find you. Barry Happy Easter as the eggs have already been on sale. Trying not to put the heating on yet until the boiler has been serviced which is on Tuesday. Have a good day at training June. Hope griff is ok after yesterdays shock with the bus news. bfn off for a walk in the sunshine.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-10-2015, 09:55 AM
Just managed to lose a long post - don't know how I do it - more than likely a mix of senility and total lack of Computermybob know-how!
Sadly I never celebrate my birthday, if it wasn't for the Mem it would go quite unremarked. Tend to think that when you've had as many of them as I have you should just count yourself lucky to be having another. lol .
Love the idea of Tweed and Teazle on sentry-go guarding the house. Perhaps a project is underway to build a sentry box for himself and a matching little kennel for Teazle.
June - I promise to try and keep my new stuff clean - honest I do! Have a nice training session - hope the weather gets going a bit for you - it's still grim here.
Moyra - When "C" finally comes around perhaps that nice Mr Claus will bring you a great big torch so you can see where you are going when walking your Amber in the dark.
Have a good day everyone - will see you later, bye fer now.
I typed this quietly - didn't want to wake Griff up - she's grumpy when aroused from her slumbers prematurely! lol !
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-10-2015, 09:59 AM
Morning Brenda - Sunshine did you say? Give it back at once! We wondered who'd pinched it and now we know!
Have a nice walk.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »