View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Popster
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-10-2015, 09:19 PM
One word - T*TS. If LG is in the river I shall do the same by jumping in the Thames. Oh well I am now rooting for Wales.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-10-2015, 09:31 PM
If I had a kangaroo - it's life would be in serious peril at this moment in time!
The in-laws farm in Wales Popster so I will stop wearing a fresh rose everyday and sport a leek!
Looks like I retired from that sport far too early - at least I would have thumped a few of them - not very constructive I know but very satisfying.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

03-10-2015, 09:47 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
I'm just popping out to check the river, in case LG is bobbing along in there, England (as it often does) lost
I was a bit worried we might not see him again, in fact I thought he might have gone to join the hobbits in the emerald isle

Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
The in-laws farm in Wales Popster so I will stop wearing a fresh rose everyday and sport a leek!
Don't know if you saw my post a few days ago, parents were Welsh and very proud to be, but I was born in Suffolk and have never lived in Wales, never the less it's times like these when I declare to all and sundry that I am Welsh

Wasn't even close was it
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-10-2015, 09:54 PM
Dreadful Harvey - they just didn't seem to have any idea!
Did see your post the other day - I too am now an honorary Leek-wrangler courtesy of the in-laws.
We Welsh (Gulp!) (that was very hard to say!) must stick together.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

03-10-2015, 09:57 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
so will try and remember the chimney sweeps name who did it last time as he isssues a certificate which I thinks a good idea, so want to use him again,
Hi June,
That reminded me of our time in CZ, the chimney sweep used to come round on a bicycle and we never knew when he was comming, one year he came and we were out and he was moaning to all the other houses in the vicinity about that, I said to my wife "Why doesn't he phone the day before ?" but it seems he had been a chimney sweep for 40 years and in the beginning people never locked their house so was able to just go in and do the chimney even if they were out Seems he never cottoned on to security considerations let alone mobile phones

By the way our insurance over there was invalid if we didn't have the certificate he issued.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

03-10-2015, 09:59 PM
We Welsh (Gulp!) (that was very hard to say!) must stick together.
Ah yes, we ex-pats must stick together
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-10-2015, 10:08 PM
Harvey - take it that like me you are about to sit down to a hearty supper of laver bread, caws, cawl and tatus, followed by bara brith, prior to taking the dragons out for a last walk before bedtime!
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-10-2015, 10:18 PM
No sign of Griff tonight - hope she's alright. Has probably popped down the Legion for some of her Carling Cough Medicine! lol !
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

03-10-2015, 10:24 PM
Harvey - take it that like me you are about to sit down to a hearty supper of laver bread, caws, cawl and tatus, followed by bara brith, prior to taking the dragons out for a last walk before bedtime!

No sign of Griff tonight - hope she's alright. Has probably popped down the Legion for some of her Carling Cough Medicine! lol !
Yes, hope she is OK, well as you say quick checkon the dragons and off to bed, goodnight all
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-10-2015, 10:30 PM
It was on the news that a bus has crashed in Coventry town centre, so now worrying she was on it with her absence , either that or the cough medicine sent her to sleep
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >