register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-10-2015, 01:55 PM
Thought I hadn't seen you, Brenda, you can come on for a chat, if nothings happening you'll be bored, and there's always something happening to someone
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2015, 02:06 PM
Afternoon all
LG, ouchy!!! Norty Scout Lol pleased you only have a bruise and no lasting damage
TW, nice to hear the dog is a lot better, i have done the allergies....food related and now i am having to learn about skin ones instead, staffs are devils for allergies
Brenda, pleased no one got hurt but you are right, dogs will be dogs and like humans not all will get on....probably a good place for it to happen as you can show the right way to handle it
Hi Lynn, Sue and Moyra, hope you are all having a good day
i am watching trash tv as i have control of the TV
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2015, 03:07 PM
There are a lot of Christmas films on, so hm rugby or film?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2015, 03:24 PM
I know Brenda....christmas in october Lol, we did christmas in july when they didn't think my grandad would make it...no christmas films though
i am watching some danielle steel thing, should have watched hotel transylvania...maybe later
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

03-10-2015, 05:09 PM
Afternoon everyone

The hounds have had two walks today, the first (while SWMBO was doing the weekly shop) along the goods access road to Sainsburys and into the woods on the left. Then this afternoon following the river and across the fields near Fakenham Magna which is (allegedly) one of the oldest villages in England. History not my 'thing' but it is a nice place.

Question for all of you - Can dogs eat Scotch eggs Yes I'm OK on the egg part (They often have one with their meal) but what about the outer bit, what's it usually made of does it contain any spices or 'things' which are not good for dogs. I'm asking 'cos we have four in the fridge a couple of days over the sell by date and OH won't eat them

Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Been busy in the garden
Hi Sue, I was reading about you removing a tree stump, how did you do it I ask because I have been working on a patch where I hope to plant a couple of Blackcurrents but there are two big stumps, remnants of some sort of shrub the previous owner never pruned or cut back anything Would be really interested in how you actually remove the roots as I think I've got to get them out for the Blackcurrent to stand any chance of success.

Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
Obviously I am going to have to re-think my new career as a lurcher, terrier, shovel and rat juggler! lol !
OMG what have you been up to I saw something about your leg, must go back and find out more. It's the 'rat' bit that intrigues me

Hoping the Rugby result is to your liking. I often say if I watch something and I want England to win then then they don't, if I wait for the result on the news I find they have won, terrible dilema to be in I might listen a bit on the radio and if it's going our way then I'll switch to TV
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-10-2015, 05:51 PM
I don't think I'd give any of mine a scotch egg Harvey, sausage meat contains all sorts of additives doesn't it, and then its deep fried, I bet its real heart attack stuff if the truth be known
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-10-2015, 06:18 PM
I'm not quite as picky as June, I'd give it to them - after all I fed them a job lot of Haggis that I bought for 29p each from Sainsburys after they weren't sold for Burn's Night. You can well imagine what goes in those rascals and my lot delighted in them. I think an endless diet of them would beggar anything or anybody up - but can't see what's wrong with them as a treat (Pork sausage meat by law has to contain 60% meat - the rest is basically rusk, water and preservative).
Will sign off now as Dinner is to be taken early and then the Mem and myself will sit in terrified silence whilst we watch England try to rescue themselves from the World Cup disaster by beating Australia.
See you later, bye fer now.
Popster
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-10-2015, 06:25 PM
Hey ho, here we go. Don't think I can bear to watch! Come ON England!!!
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2015, 07:05 PM
Evening
Not been on for a couple of days as I've been a bit off it. Some kind of bug and just was tired all the time, and ended up in bed not long after coming in from work.
I will try and catch up to see what happened to LG's leg. Hope everyone is ok
We've bought Rosie a nice new collar and shiney new tag too
Right am ready for another cuppa
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

03-10-2015, 07:12 PM
June & Gordon - Thanks, I'm off to have my pizza now and maybe look at how England are doing, if not's going well I might be back here again
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >