View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
suecurrie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2010, 07:44 PM
Well that's a relief. Really hope everything turns out ok. You must be emotionally exhausted. I should ring Currys and ask them to donate it to you for a good cause and refund the money
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2010, 08:04 PM
I've just seen this and I'm sooooooooo glad that Mo is back home and that nothing horrible came up on her tests!!! Give that precious girl a massive hug from me and one for you too Jenny, you must have been beside yourself!! xxxxxxx
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

26-11-2010, 08:36 PM
Jenny, thanks for the update, if I've read it correctly then it's a good outcome albeit that her heart is preventing some of the medication which they would like to use. But I'm looking on the bright side and trusting that she will be back to normal once the sleepines wears off

And I would suggest another glass of something to calm your nerves too. Please do another update tommorrow.
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2010, 09:00 PM
Oh Jenny, Im so sorry. I've only just seen. Poor Mo. What an awful few days you've had. So glad she seems to be improving though. Sending you and Mo big hugs and sloppy terrier kisses from Tilly. xx
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2010, 09:19 PM
Im so sorry Jenny that I have only jusy caught this, but I haven't been on today.

Loads of vibes and best wishes from Us, the gang and her God daughter Mojo xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx

so glad she is home with you all xxxxxxx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2010, 09:25 PM
I'm only just reading this, Jenny, with my heart in my mouth, and tears in my eyes........

I'm so heartened to hear that beautiful MO is home with you now, and I hope she will pick up tomorrow, and soon be back to her normal self.

Sending huge amounts of positive vibes for you all......

x0x0x0x0x
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2010, 09:31 PM
Sorry I didnt see this earlier, my heart was going there......praying she keeps on the mend.

Hugs to you all xxx
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2010, 09:49 PM
Originally Posted by lilypup View Post
I've just seen this and I'm sooooooooo glad that Mo is back home and that nothing horrible came up on her tests!!! Give that precious girl a massive hug from me and one for you too Jenny, you must have been beside yourself!! xxxxxxx
Ditto.

How horribly scary for you Granny Nippy. Huge hugs to you and Mo xxxxxxxxx
tokiayla
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2010, 11:07 PM
Oh poor Mo - that sounds scary - I hope she gets better soon
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2010, 01:47 AM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Oh Jen, you poor thing, and it sounds like you're still not out of the woods completely with her. Your vets do sound brilliant, you must have every faith in them that they will be able to help dear Mo out of this. I'm so, so sorry Jen, but at least you have her home, and I hope with all the hope I have, that by tomorrow morning she's back to her old self again and it was a case of shock. Oh bladdy hell Jen, what these dogs put us through hey!!! Lots of postive vibes still winging their way to you all, and lots of hugs for you.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Jenny, thanks for the update, if I've read it correctly then it's a good outcome albeit that her heart is preventing some of the medication which they would like to use. But I'm looking on the bright side and trusting that she will be back to normal once the sleepines wears off

And I would suggest another glass of something to calm your nerves too. Please do another update tommorrow.
What H & H said
So glad your girl is home, sending you all some hugs, and keeping fingers crossed for her that she improves, hope you get a good sleep tonight with Momo baby home
Page 6 of 18 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 > Last »