View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2008, 11:36 PM
my millies mum was just one when she had the litter - it was an accident - they didnt realise she was in season- thought she had finished - when they were old enough she never advirtised they all went to friends wich is great

if it is greed though, its discusting!
perrodeagua
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-01-2008, 11:25 AM
To me that sounds like one of the better adverts. She's admitted straight away on the advert why they are not KC registered.

Not something that most of us would agree with but at least she's been upfront about it and said that if anyone's interested that the matters will be discussed. To me it sounds as though it was an accident but of course it's always hard to tell when things are written.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2008, 11:42 AM
Sad.........just been told by someone else that thier Lab of 13months pregggers, by her BROTHER????????????? however they are hving terminated and now bitch will be spayed. Still left me wondering WHY would you visit the owner of the brother with it's sister IN SEASON??????????
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3