View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lozzy100
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-01-2008, 01:40 PM
If its an accidental litter, and she was under a year age, i personaly would of taken the bitch to the vets to get that injection, and have pups aborted,,just my opinion.

And willing to discuss pups is not the right way to ensure they go to good homes, as anyone reading that who has never had a dog before, can sit and say oh look shall we get one we could afford the price,,and without thinking of it fully what the pups need etc,,they get it on a whim. only to discover they cannot cope or afford it, and it either gets abadoned or sold on to someone else... or worse puppy farmers get hold of it
mo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2008, 01:55 PM
Arggghhh its so annoying, we got a call at work a woman found out we do neutering/spaying at reduced costs, and mentione that her bitch who was 16 months old had ALREADY had two litters she wanted her spayed before her next season in case she got pregnant again???? I guess some people just dont know how to seperate or keep them away from males when the bitch is in season, its not rocket science is it.

mo
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2008, 04:53 PM
Don't you ever get the feeling like your banging your head on a brick wall, I do people just won't learn
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

11-01-2008, 05:14 PM
Originally Posted by inkliveeva View Post
Don't think the add smells of greed as they are willing to talk about price, maybe just being sure the pups go to good homes.
People make mistakes, accidental pregnancy with they're dogs is one.
Would'nt be too hard on them.
Elaine Think what was meant by greed was breeding a bitch at a year old . This was for greed. Not the sale price of the puppies.
dori-katie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2008, 05:16 PM
Originally Posted by Sal View Post
mum and dad kc....pup not.
reason for this mum was not one before she got preggers.
Have i read this bit of the ad wrong then, I thought they ment the pups are not kc beacause mum was not a kc before she got pregnant, she was registered after they found out!!
The ad is not very good, you could read a lot in to it.
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2008, 05:20 PM
Originally Posted by Lozzy100 View Post
If its an accidental litter, and she was under a year age, i personaly would of taken the bitch to the vets to get that injection, and have pups aborted,,just my opinion.

And willing to discuss pups is not the right way to ensure they go to good homes, as anyone reading that who has never had a dog before, can sit and say oh look shall we get one we could afford the price,,and without thinking of it fully what the pups need etc,,they get it on a whim. only to discover they cannot cope or afford it, and it either gets abadoned or sold on to someone else... or worse puppy farmers get hold of it
Have to totally agree with you on this,great post by the way,xxxxxxx
Wozzy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2008, 05:28 PM
I think the fact that the word "preggars" was used instead of "pregnant" speaks volumes, or am I just being a picky snob?

I agree that it's gobsmacking.
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2008, 07:46 PM
Originally Posted by Sal View Post
lovely labrador puppies for sale.
6 black 2 female/4 male
2 yellow both male.
wormed.
mum and dad kc....pup not.
reason for this mum was not one before she got preggers.
full of fun.
ready end of january
£250/300
willing to discuss price.

I'm gobsmacked
Im fecking disgusted poor dam was only a baby herself , Why do people never learn xxdk
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2008, 08:24 PM
Not all is bad buying a pup with no papers as Nero and I have got 3 from the same litter and they have no papers.It's just a case of being careful who you buy from.I for one wouldn't buy from the local rag.

Saying this person should be boycotted is only going to leave all her pups without a home.Guess it's a no win situation really.Sounds like this person needs educating big time and her a55 kicked for allowing so young a bitch to get caught.Doing nothing after the deed was done was just stupidity as she could have lost the mother as well as the litter too,xxxxxxxx
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2008, 10:07 PM
I read the ad as though it was an accident. Sounds to me like she owned both mum and dad, and failed to separate them properly and accidents happened.

Therefore - not greed if she didn't mean for it to happen. She went to the trouble of getting a KC bitch and dog and mentions that the pups aren't KC because of dam's age when she 'got preggers' not 'before she was mated'.

I think this is a genuine accident from someone uneducated, someone who probably doesn't even know about the injection and I was advised, when my dad took Takara out in season and she *nearly* got caught by a black lab (I didn't know if they'd tied), that the injection wasn't guaranteed to abort pups and instead the bitch can give birth to deformed pups.
I don't know how true this is, but it certainly put me off the injection.

Yeah - the ad's not good, I can't say I'm gobsmacked because I'm not. Maybe we get far more of this in Sheffield...
Sounds to me like someone made a silly mistake with their bitch and dog who they probably hoped to mate at a later date and need to sell the pups because they simply can't keep them all.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >