View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2007, 07:12 PM
Look forward to meeting you both (hopefully!) tomorrow nght!
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2007, 08:36 PM
Originally Posted by Westie_N View Post
Look forward to meeting you both (hopefully!) tomorrow nght!
thank god you posted I had forgot all about it, what am I like eh?
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2007, 08:39 PM
Originally Posted by dougiepit View Post
thank god you posted I had forgot all about it, what am I like eh?
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

08-05-2007, 08:42 PM
Hi Shona/Nicola only caught up with this tonight too late now to get a ticket. Wish you had said something on Sunday Nicola. Aw well perhaps some other time. Did not see your earlier post Nicola as had not checked cause originally too far away. Eunice
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2007, 08:45 PM
Originally Posted by lovezois View Post
Hi Shona/Nicola only caught up with this tonight too late now to get a ticket. Wish you had said something on Sunday Nicola. Aw well perhaps some other time. Did not see your earlier post Nicola as had not checked cause originally too far away. Eunice
Sorry Eunice!

I actually wasn't even thinking about it on Sunday! Was too busy trying to keep warm cos of the wind!
Missysmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-05-2007, 09:05 PM
I'm really looking forward to tomorrow. Shona and Nicola , my name is Suzanne. I'll probably leave my house at 6. I have to drive along Edinburgh City Bypass and it will be a bit busy at that time. I'd rather be there early than rushing in the door at the last minute. Don't know about anyone else but I'm already thinking about teaching Missy to dance , I just haven't told her yet . Looking forward to meeting you both. Eunice , sorry to hear you can't go. I got the last 2 tickets on Friday , and Mary Ray only comes to Scotland once a year. There is going to be an evening with Jan Fennell in Broxburn too. I think it's September but I'll find out for definite and let everyone know.
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

08-05-2007, 10:13 PM
Thanks Suzanne That would be great though think I would prefer Mary Ray. Maybe next year for that. But do let us know about Jan Fennell as I could change my mind nearer the time.
Missysmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-05-2007, 10:45 PM
Tickets for Jan Fennell sell out very quickly. I'll find out tomorrow about it so can let you know when I get back. The couple I got the Mary Ray tickets from are the organisers ( along with Broxburn Dog Training Club), and they will be there tomorrow.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2007, 11:14 PM
[quote=Missysmum;1003941]I'm really looking forward to tomorrow. Shona and Nicola , my name is Suzanne. I'll probably leave my house at 6. I have to drive along Edinburgh City Bypass and it will be a bit busy at that time. I'd rather be there early than rushing in the door at the last minute.

Im having flash backs remember your visit to the training club and the lovely drive home you had :smt042 may be a good idea to leave at 5.00pm sorry couldnt resist, :smt043
Missysmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-05-2007, 11:25 PM
[quote=dougiepit;1004036]
Originally Posted by Missysmum View Post
I'm really looking forward to tomorrow. Shona and Nicola , my name is Suzanne. I'll probably leave my house at 6. I have to drive along Edinburgh City Bypass and it will be a bit busy at that time. I'd rather be there early than rushing in the door at the last minute.

Im having flash backs remember your visit to the training club and the lovely drive home you had :smt042 may be a good idea to leave at 5.00pm sorry couldnt resist, :smt043
Good one Shona , I was just thinking about that earlier. At least I know where Oatridge College is though , and the night I came looking for your training class :smt005 , I'd never been to Larbert before. I've sorted hundreds of mail for FK5 at work though , just never been there :smt016 :smt016 :smt016 :smt044.
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >