View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
fletch1973
Dogsey Junior

20-08-2005, 09:36 AM

Meet Sacha

Sacha is a 5 year old black and tan "multi pedigree" bitch who is looking for a good home. She is vaccinated and spayed and is currently under the care of a rescue in Oldham. Here she is ...

Sacha has lived with children before and is good with everybody - except cats! She is well trained and will sit, stay, give a paw, beg, lie down, anything you ask her to do really! Sacha will follow you everywhere, she is brilliant off lead but pulls on lead, so is walked on a Halti. Sacha would make a fantastic companion for just about anybody and would be an ideal dog for a first time owner. For more information or to express an interest in Sacha, please contact Julie on 0161 624 9176. Homes will be vetted and a donation requested.
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2005, 09:53 AM
Originally Posted by fletch1973
Sacha is a 5 year old black and tan "multi pedigree" bitch who is looking for a good home. She is vaccinated and spayed and is currently under the care of a rescue in Oldham. Here she is ...

Sacha has lived with children before and is good with everybody - except cats! She is well trained and will sit, stay, give a paw, beg, lie down, anything you ask her to do really! Sacha will follow you everywhere, she is brilliant off lead but pulls on lead, so is walked on a Halti. Sacha would make a fantastic companion for just about anybody and would be an ideal dog for a first time owner. For more information or to express an interest in Sacha, please contact Julie on 0161 624 9176. Homes will be vetted and a donation requested.

Aww she looks lovely and only round the corner from me too but I don't think I am ready to take on another dog yet with Benjis scratchy problems though - but she does seem like the perfect dog
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-08-2005, 09:56 AM
[QUOTE=Foxy]Aww she looks lovely and only round the corner from me too but I don't think I am ready to take on another dog yet with Benjis scratchy problems though - but she does seem like the perfect dog [/Oh go on Foxy, u no u want her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fletch1973
Dogsey Junior

20-08-2005, 10:09 AM
I really can't stress how wonderful this dog is. I've met her several times and she is a dream.

Claire
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2005, 10:13 AM
I really can't stress how wonderful this dog is. I've met her several times and she is a dream.

Claire

Yes she does look lovely - what is she like to be left for short periods because our dog is hopeless - he hates being left even for 20 mins
fletch1973
Dogsey Junior

20-08-2005, 10:32 AM
Foxy

As far as I know she is fine to be left. Julie who runs the rescue and has Sacha living with her at the moment, would keep her as she is such an angel but Sacha gets unsettled with other foster dogs coming and going all the time. Sacha is great in the car too and is a very good watchdog.

Maybe your dog would benefit from a canine companion while you are out (hint, hint!) Go on, give Julie a call.

Claire
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2005, 01:03 AM
Foxy

As far as I know she is fine to be left. Julie who runs the rescue and has Sacha living with her at the moment, would keep her as she is such an angel but Sacha gets unsettled with other foster dogs coming and going all the time. Sacha is great in the car too and is a very good watchdog.

Maybe your dog would benefit from a canine companion while you are out (hint, hint!) Go on, give Julie a call.

Claire

Yes she does look and sound like the perfect dog and Benji our Bichon would probably love her to bits but I am scared of taking on another dog in case it doesn't work out and there was a bit of an issue between me and Julie earlier this year so don't think it would be a good idea really - hope she finds a home soon - I'm sure she will she sounds perfect :smt049 :smt049 :smt049 :smt049
fletch1973
Dogsey Junior

16-09-2005, 06:50 AM
Sasha is going to her new home today

Claire
Ashlady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2005, 08:50 AM
Sasha is going to her new home today

Claire
That's great news, hope she's very happy in her new home
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2005, 09:12 AM
Thats fantastic Claire, I'm really pleased she has found a good home. I have kept thinking about her and looking at her photo and wishing I could have her because she sounded just my type of dog and she would have been wonderful with Benji I think, at least I can stop tormenting myself now because she only lives round the corner from me.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >