Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2005, 09:36 PM
Thank you for understanding where I was coming from Gill
deefin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2005, 09:39 PM
i know and understand that believe me . i bought tyson without a care as to price same with topaz just with drew the money from the bank and paid .. .if i want something i get it regardless of price .. the point i was trying and failing to make is that my friend wanted to save for the dog and she was low on savings after having bulding work done in her home .. she could afford upkeep ect just wondered on initial price so she could save if she was short
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2005, 09:42 PM
The rate my two eat you wouldn't want to be too short on cash to own one...They will eat you out of house and home, you'd be better off getting a little dog that costs alot less to up keep at least food bill wise..lol
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-08-2005, 09:51 PM
you can always feed mine i will swap ya!
approx £80 every 4 weeks but well worth it.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2005, 09:58 PM
The best thing to do would be go to the Northern Inuit website and contact some of the breeders to see if they have any pups available, then your friend can get info 'from the horse's mouth' so to speak on owning an Inuit, plus the price that particular breeder asks. If the NI's are anything like Utonagan, people get their name down for a pup very early so contacting the breeders would be the best thing.

Also should say that in my experience, we looked at a few different breeds but didn't really consider price - we chose the breed we wanted on all the other points - temperament, health, size, etc.

Hope this helps.
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2005, 10:06 PM
Heck Leo that is only a tenner more than mine

Actually not even that
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-08-2005, 10:18 PM
its a common mis conception giants eat alot they don't its the quality of the food that counts.
mine on on the hills and they love it......... you taking me up on the offer then? lol
but you do have to insure them as well at £60 a month ok..........when we gonna do our swap?????
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2005, 10:21 PM
I agree mine don't eat any more than any other dog really, it's just I choose to feed them a certain type of food that is more expensive unfortunatly...lol...but you get what you pay for huh.

...Well after my two made me turf it yesterday...after walking perfect our whole walk, they decided to spoil it right as we were getting back to the front door...They saw a cat...the rest is history...lol...anyway after that you wanna swap right now??
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-08-2005, 10:24 PM
ours live with cats but still go after them............ sorry oh has just said "no ones having my little fluff" meaning toby.
the kids thought i was getting rid then........lol
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2005, 10:30 PM
of them or the dogs???...I don't wanna swap for kids...lol
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »