View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2005, 11:42 PM
Yes I think there are 3 threads you may find all on the same line.
Sansorrella
Almost a Veteran
Female 

11-08-2005, 11:49 PM
Lol, Sorry if I've got my threads in a tangle but I've been leaping from one to another for the last two nights and you lot are making me dizzy! Anyway, think we've just about said all there is to be said on all three threads! Its nice to see such lively debates though - shows our breeds are not likely to die out through lack of interest!
Scottish Mags
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-08-2005, 10:32 AM
I agree that this thread should be stopped. OH I poosted LUZ, so can I be let off ?
I also want to know what dog costs £2000?
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2005, 12:41 PM
Originally Posted by amts
Junior dogwebber or not. Archer started this thread to find out the cost, now it seems the thread is about stars and a personel conversation between a few ppl??

Besides, how many have been here from the beginning? I havent

Edited to say, it seems LS is willing to answer the Q
Oh for christ sake...lol

The reason any of you are getting heated is for the simple reason being...

Too many people read the last couple posts in a thread without reading every single post...

The ONLY reason this became about why should people not ask about cost was because of a misunderstanding at the very begining between Archer and Myself...Which has been sorted...Other people decided to make it in to a disscussion about breeders and prices of dogs...

I made my last effort to clear the whole mess up in posts

81 and 86

If know one want to read those posts and listen to what I said and if you all want to continue going round in flamming circles then so be it but it shows that people just don't read properly....

Grrrrrrrr!

Now carry on as you will but I am never looking in here again becuase on several occassions I have stated that this is not what the post started out as it has become totally confused and I just don't see how any people new to the post can even begin to make a valid attempt of a reply unless they take care not to just reply to the last two posts ahead of their own and actually read POSTS 81 and 86 PLEASE!...

Your all wasting your time and effort of something for the wrong reasons!!

(Amts...this isn't directed at you but your was the post I got up to when I found my head about to boil...The only thing I wanted to say to you is I'm sorry that myself and a couple the others tried to make a light hearted end to the already apparent confusion by having a little giggle, ok)
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2005, 12:43 PM
Archer already said mags, a BullDog! (crickey I never knew that???)
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

12-08-2005, 12:43 PM
I said this in another thread but as they seem to be connected:

Originally Posted by eRaze
Ok I've had a quick read and I can see why some people have alerted me to this thread.

Can I just remind people that Dogweb is meant to be friendly and without the breed prejudice you find on other sites.

I can see both sides of the coin and while I appreciate that 'some' new breeds are probably out to just cash in being the latest fad, others are not.

There are some really dedicated people out there giving it there all to create new breeds. And sometimes, they suceed. Just look at the cat world - one of the most beautiful, charming breeds which also happens to be one of the most popular was also a 'new' breed, and the breed? The Bengal Cat.

What we need is perhaps a new classification, no not an offical one, but one where we can identify what stage that particular breed is in. If the terms get used enough and ALL parties are happy, it will help people more easily ascertain the 'state' of that breed.

Perhaps we can start a thread about it later, but in the meantime, please be sensitive to other peoples feelings - remmeber that peopel will fiercely protect and defend the 'breed's they own.... just like you would your own...
Closed Thread
Page 13 of 13 « First < 3 10 11 12 13