View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Archer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2005, 08:32 PM

How much do Northern Inuits cost to purchase please?

How much do N.Iuits cost to buy.Not for me....freind interested
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2005, 08:41 PM
Northern Inuit Dog Prices???

Hmmm wondering why that question?...If your friend is interested they should conatct a breeder and talk all about them, ask lots of questions and then find out how much...I find it odd to just ask how much for that dog on here????

Are you doing some research Archer???
Archer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2005, 08:43 PM
Have been doing research with him....he saw one and liked the look.I have explained as much as I can to him and suggested he goes along to the local inuit show.
Of course people want to know how much.....people don't have bottomless pockets !!!!
Jenny234
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2005, 08:48 PM
sorry archie cant help, maybe have a look on epupz to get a rough idea of price?
I dont know why people get funny about asking price, not everyone has hundreds of pounds to spare, it is useful for prospective owners to know how much they will need to save
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2005, 08:51 PM
Your friend should go along to the Northern Inuit Dog message board and ask there

I just find it odd...You don't see many people just ask about the cost of a breed without any other conversation first...

If someone came on here saying I want to buy an Elkhound how much? would you not find that odd?...

If your friend is really interested they will be talking alot to breeders and they will find out all they need to know
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

09-08-2005, 08:55 PM
At a guess I would say the cost will be higher than a more 'common' breed.

There is undoubtedly more demand for some of the 'new' breeds which will obviously drive the price up. I think you mau find you'll get the same for most rare or new breeds.

For eg, I've seen American Bulldogs at around £600 to £1000, Presa Canario from £800 to £1200+ And so I would guess N Inuit to be of similar.

Best thing to do is get in touch with a few breeders
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2005, 08:56 PM
I don't think asking a price is odd.
Before I got Teagan, I went onto Bullmastiff forums to see how much they cost, before looking for a breeder etc.
If they were too much, I wouldn't have been able to get one!
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

09-08-2005, 09:06 PM
I don't think it's odd either but I guess peoples motives are being questioned - to which I say; I hope you are behaving ladies!! :smt018
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2005, 09:15 PM
Well I still feel that if a person is really interested in a breed they will be talking to breeders to find out more instead of asking 'how much is that puppy in the window'

I have no problem stating how much mine were, of course, but I just haven't seen the price of dogs being discussed on here before and find it odd.

If it was a new member asking right I want to buy a such and such what is the price would that not seem odd??...What about the character of the dogs?...and things like that, it's not just about the cost...If a person is really interested they will do their research into the breed and talk to the breeders and they will soon find out, in my opinion.

Sorry but after a discussion with Thordell on another thread yesterday and the way in which this question was asked I couldn't help think there might have been some other motive...??
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2005, 09:16 PM
I don't think someone like Archer would have 'other motives' tbh!
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 11 > Last »