View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Pilgrim
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2010, 04:55 PM
You just need to upload your photos into photobucket, or something similar, and then use the image code to paste them on here
Lotsadogs
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-12-2010, 06:00 PM
Originally Posted by Pilgrim View Post
You just need to upload your photos into photobucket, or something similar, and then use the image code to paste them on here
T
OH right I JUST need to do that! Last time I tried photbucket it all went horribly wrong. I left all that behind, I am now officially a technophobe and very very proud of it.

But thank you for your help. And thank you all for the interest that you have all shown in Mirk. Hes currently asleep on the bed nearest the fire. Thank goodness. He has been pacing the last hour or so. And he appears constantly hungry. I will take care how rapidly I increase his food, but part of me just wants to give him the whole bag . But I wont because now is the time that matters to get him well. Gotta get this bit right.

Thanks again everyone.
Wozzy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2010, 05:12 PM
If you want to email me the pics Denise then I can host them on my Photobucket site for you.
Lotsadogs
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-12-2010, 06:57 PM
Thank you Leanne.

I will do that. Can you pm me your email address please?

Mirk is doing much much better today. He has enjoyed a walk, rolled in snow, found the kitchen bin, wee'd twice in the house, Barked when left at home whilst I walked the other dogs this afternoon. He also, unfortunatly, wee'd in his cage.

He is booked in at the vets for Thursday. I felt he needed time to get well before venturing into the vets, though his attitude to people and vets I remember is one of happyness at being there and being paid attention to.

I will blood test him, to get a feel for what is and isn't wrong. That is, for how long I might expect to enjoy him.

Collies never cease to amaze me. He is just as Lace was in her last months. Sometimes it looks like every footfgall was a task far beyond any human , and the next minute someone has kicked a ball and another dog is running, so suddenly we are well and can "round up" if not see the ball, again. Amazing.

Leanne. Again, thank you. And can I just say, what an excellent dog trainer and handler you are! Well done with all of your dogs! They are a total delight in class. Thank you for your help
Wozzy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2010, 07:27 PM
Originally Posted by Lotsadogs View Post
Thank you Leanne.

I will do that. Can you pm me your email address please?

Mirk is doing much much better today. He has enjoyed a walk, rolled in snow, found the kitchen bin, wee'd twice in the house, Barked when left at home whilst I walked the other dogs this afternoon. He also, unfortunatly, wee'd in his cage.

He is booked in at the vets for Thursday. I felt he needed time to get well before venturing into the vets, though his attitude to people and vets I remember is one of happyness at being there and being paid attention to.

I will blood test him, to get a feel for what is and isn't wrong. That is, for how long I might expect to enjoy him.

Collies never cease to amaze me. He is just as Lace was in her last months. Sometimes it looks like every footfgall was a task far beyond any human , and the next minute someone has kicked a ball and another dog is running, so suddenly we are well and can "round up" if not see the ball, again. Amazing.

Leanne. Again, thank you. And can I just say, what an excellent dog trainer and handler you are! Well done with all of your dogs! They are a total delight in class. Thank you for your help
PMSL, how much do I owe you for that comment?? I'm trying to be much better, hence why i'm attending your classes

PM with email on it's way but i'm getting ready for pizza and then got some dog tricks to practice so cant promise they'll be on tonight!

So glad Mirk is doing well xx
Lotsadogs
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-12-2010, 07:34 PM
Thank you for your help.

I am glad that you are pleased with the comment. I think sometimes people are fundamentally humble. which is nice in some ways, but often, because of it, they do not realise, how good they are!

Id like you to know. How good you are.
Lotsadogs
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-12-2010, 11:41 AM
Well we have had a major break through with Mirk.

Lasy night, for the first time, he lay down on the bed next to the radiator, FLAT ON HIS SIDE, and fell very deep asleep indeed.

This is the first time that I have seen him totally relax and sleep in the flat position - previously he has lay with his legs beneath him, and periodically would wake, jump up and dash across the room, before calming and lying down again.

Last night he settled straight onto a bed in the bedroom and I never heard a peep from him. Sleepy, tired, full, relaxed boy.

He is due blood tests tomorrow, so I can find out where we are at organ wise and what the drinking is all about. I have found so far, 5 growths on him and to me his tummy looks rather distended.

What amazes me though is that although he has lived outside in all the weather we have had recently, now that he is in the house with two fires and the central heating on periodically, he very rarely pants and often lies next to the radiator, though he is suspicious of fires. He must have been Soooooooooo cold before he came indoors!

The satisfaction of seeing him grow calmer and stronger each day is a source of wonderment and joy to me. And even the other dogs now have started keeping an eye out for him and if he gets left behind on a walk, Cloud, bless her, will stand and wait, telling me that he is not with us.

Want joy this Christmas ? Then rescue a dog Best Christmas ever is coming our way!
tokiayla
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2010, 12:13 PM
That is so lovely to hear - glad he is doing so well!
Lotsadogs
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-12-2010, 12:18 PM
There he is look, on my avatar. Looking a bit exhausted.

Still cant upload photos as yet, but haven't given up yet.
Fernsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2010, 12:25 PM
Glad Mirk is doing so well
Page 7 of 23 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 > Last »