Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

17-03-2014, 05:27 PM
So sorry xx
Lotsadogs
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-03-2014, 10:38 PM
I would like to thank each and every one of you for your kind words and for the interest that you have shown in Mirks story.

He was indeed an extraordinary boy. and he had an extraordinary set of people who where concerned about his happiness and welfare. So thank you, all of you.

Love from Mirk and me . xxx
dave2003
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-03-2014, 01:15 AM
beautiful and heart-warming thread from start to finish, so glad mirk made it home to you.
so sorry to hear of your loss xx
Lotsadogs
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-03-2014, 02:03 PM
Thank you all. Denise and Mirk xxx
Lotsadogs
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-09-2016, 06:54 PM
Hello everybody. I hope that there are still people here that remember me and Mirk, and that you are all well.

It's been a long long long time since I have been here.

Someone has written to me and suggested that I put a post here, advising of my new book that has Mirk in it.

The book was released last week. It is written in a murder mystery/story book form, but is in fact real life cases of mine as well as some real experiences that I have had with my own dogs. Including Mirk.

So far the reviews for it have been excellent and I am delighted that people are finding so much joy in it. Hence why someone wrote to me and suggested that I post some info about it here. I do hope that its ok to post a link here.

One again I hope you are all well and that your dogs, are boinging with health and happiness . Denise http://www.cadelac.co.uk/a-dog-behaviourist-s-diary
Page 23 of 23 « First < 13 20 21 22 23