Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2010, 07:42 PM
Originally Posted by scottyvdub View Post
and back off subject a bit , no mention of steve irwin no one wants to pick on the dead guy
He was an amazing guy....I do not really like what has been done to his zoo now though
spockky boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2010, 07:47 PM
I was a big Steve Irwin fan. I high commended him for his work within the conservation world, as well as his passiona and drive for what he did.
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2010, 07:59 PM
Cesar is fantastic at what he does. The trouble is what he does is to scare, humiliate. fill with fear and be down right cruel to dogs. And boy, he's really good at doing that.
airedaleowner
Dogsey Junior
Female 

25-10-2010, 08:06 PM
i dont think CM is as bad as everyone makes out he is.

he has control and the dogs at his centre dont look scared of him. i think when he goes out to other peoples dogs its just them adjusting to another leader, as in they dont know how to react right away so they look confused, until they understand. imo!!!!!

ive seen victoria stillwell being dragged round by dogs on the lead, never seen CM being dragged round ect..

they are both good at what they do i think
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2010, 08:19 PM
Originally Posted by airedaleowner View Post

he has control and the dogs at his centre dont look scared of him. i think when he goes out to other peoples dogs its just them adjusting to another leader, as in they dont know how to react right away so they look confused, until they understand. imo!!!!!

ive seen victoria stillwell being dragged round by dogs on the lead, never seen CM being dragged round ect..

Seen him being bitten quite a lot though - that says a tad more to me
scottyvdub
Dogsey Senior
Male 

25-10-2010, 08:19 PM
ok jordan jake is 3 years old dad was the bull mum the staff,
back to cesar what i take from him is that a dogs needs need to be met, like the daily minimum 45MIN power walk even if the weathers brittish, the dog knowing its place as a follower i think people can be in charge of a dog but its unfair and possibly dangerous for a dog to try and take charge of humans, i Completely agree with cesar that a dog knows how you are feeling and can mirror that, never tell a dog off with anger. exercise discipline affection, and by discipline a firm no and a look, not pinning him to the ground, and a dog being a dog not a human. spocky boy seb vettel is a star of the future the best thing for him would be some time in the mid pack of cars to hone his battle and overtake skills. but yeah he is lighting fast.
jordanio0207
Dogsey Junior
Female 

25-10-2010, 08:27 PM
Would love to see some photo's of him please, same as Rio's parents, has he took more of the staff side or the mastiff?? Sorry again for hijacking thread
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2010, 08:41 PM
Originally Posted by airedaleowner View Post

Difficult to pull on a prong collar.

rune
scottyvdub
Dogsey Senior
Male 

25-10-2010, 08:52 PM
if a prong collar is used right, on the right dog minimal correction is needed, cesar normally uses a lead. looped through its self. the prong collar gives the human the power in its mind. not to yank the dogs head off
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2010, 08:54 PM
Still bloody hurts though! I dont believe in training dogs through fear or pain.
Page 3 of 24 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 > Last »