Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
airedaleowner
Dogsey Junior
Female 

17-10-2010, 09:55 PM
this thread is quite funny

i dont think horse poo is a problem on the roads at all, people where i live ride on the pavements a lot and there is always some on it which is wrong but otherwise its fine.

we always box the horses to places for hacks in the woods ect, what would you do then? you cant really take a wheelbarrow and fork with you, and leave the horses in the box alone!!! picking up behind your horse is so much different to a dog, you would need dustbin bags!!!! plus its never there for long. we have never gone out and picked it up, tbh we dont have the time looking after 8 horses.
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2010, 08:45 AM
FIL not a keen gardener then? When I was working in a riding school the stuff we left behind was eagerly grabbed to put on the roses.
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2010, 08:53 AM
Originally Posted by ClaireandDaisy View Post
FIL not a keen gardener then? When I was working in a riding school the stuff we left behind was eagerly grabbed to put on the roses.
A blast from the past LOL

TBH no-one has that many roses Its fine though as he has moved on to complain about something else
Page 8 of 8 « First < 5 6 7 8