Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2007, 12:30 AM

Urgent Help Needed Please

Not sure this is the right place for this ?
Fran Aka BRIBIBA has lost her Macaw His name is DD could anyone in the central Area please keep an ear open and if poss a keen eye on the trees, he has been chased by other birds and was last seen heading in the Direction of Falkirk
INKI I know you often walk in Callendar Park with the dogs, any chance you could call his name a couple of times on a walk? if he hears you he will scream, he is Frans baby and is four years old, she hand reared him and although she is putting a brave face on things ( we see through it and she is very upset/worried/ devistated) about it,
I have taken this pic of him from another thread, he's a big lad, bright blue and I think his underside is yellow
the more people we tell the better the chance of getting the poor wee fella home,
thanks shona x

Wysiwyg
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2007, 07:19 AM
I do hope he is found and brought safely home. If it's any consolation, we had a wonderful blue and gold macaw flying around our neighbourhood for about 5 months, he was wonderful! Often I'd open the window and see him flying past.

He'd escaped from an aviary further down the road and eventually he made his way back there.

He lived on the fruit on the cherry trees and things i THINK...

They are wonderful birds, i have a great affection for them.

Fingers crossed for a safe homecoming :smt001

Wys
x
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2007, 08:38 AM
I know I'm too far away to help but I'm thinking of Fran and hope her darling boy soon makes his way home safe and sound X
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2007, 08:42 AM
Fly home now DD.Best of luck to all who are looking. Local radio any help?
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

04-05-2007, 08:50 AM
Hi Shona Hope Fran get's DD back soon and that he is no worse off for his adventure.
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2007, 08:59 AM
HOPE DD RETURNS HOME SAFE AND SOUND VERY SOON
TO FRAN SHE MUST BE VERY WORRIED AND MISSING DD TERRIBLY
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2007, 09:13 AM
Sorry to hear this Fran, I will keep an eye out, was up in the woods this morning callander park area, no sign, I'll be back up there later, hope we manage to get him back for you x try and keep positive though, when I was a Parkie I caught a Cockatiel that was missing in Alexandra Park in Glasgow so there is always hope for the bigger birds.
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2007, 09:19 AM
Hope he's home soon. Make sure you;ve reported him to the police, rspca etc so if he turns up they don't just rehome him. Is he chipped?
Becky
jackiew
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2007, 11:34 AM
Hi

as a owner of blue and gold macaws myself i belong to quite a few parrot forums would you mind if i crossposted this info please
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2007, 11:39 AM
Originally Posted by jackiew View Post
Hi

as a owner of blue and gold macaws myself i belong to quite a few parrot forums would you mind if i crossposted this info please
As Fran is not on (she will be searching the woods again prob) I will say its fine to cross post this info, do you need a contact num at the moment or would the others from the forums be able to contact you first sort of thing, thanks so much jackiew
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 > Last »