05-11-2006, 08:53 AM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Sorry to hear this Jan - sending hugs for you all xx
Thanks Vicki
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2006, 08:57 AM
Awwww Foxy i'm so sorry, i know how you feel, i go silly over ALL animals, it's not JUST a guinea pig, it's part of your family, listen, there are tears shed in this house when the FISH die!!!!!! anything furry and i'm finished

Hope he's feeling better, sending hugs your way xxx
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2006, 09:02 AM
Originally Posted by Vodka Vixen View Post
Awwww Foxy i'm so sorry, i know how you feel, i go silly over ALL animals, it's not JUST a guinea pig, it's part of your family, listen, there are tears shed in this house when the FISH die!!!!!! anything furry and i'm finished

Hope he's feeling better, sending hugs your way xxx
Thanks Jules - I'm not usually this bad but I have been particularly close to this piggy because he was born here and I had his father for quite a long time (until I put 3 females with him because I read they were infertile when they were 5 and he got them all pregnant) and this piggy is the last of my other guinea pigs kids if you see what I mean. He's always lived inside up to this summer where I thought he might be better living in the shed where he could get some fresh air everyday and a bigger roomier cage. I intended bringing him back in for the winter but think I left it a week too late - if I had got him in last week he probably would have been fine
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2006, 09:11 AM
I have a bond like that with our cat Busta, he's still only a baby really but he was born here too so i hate to think what i will be like if and when i lose him.

Well he hasn't given up yet, if he hangs on til tomorrow get him down the vets sharpish.

Keep us posted xx
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-11-2006, 09:37 AM
Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
Thanks everyone - he's still living this morning but not moving much I cried my eyes out last night - I know he's only a guinea pig but he's always been my favourite one.
Not only a guinea pig He's your guinea pig. Makes no dif if it's a dog, cat guinea pig or anything else.. he's obviously very important to you.

Hope he/you are ok
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2006, 09:39 AM
Originally Posted by IanTaylor View Post
Not only a guinea pig He's your guinea pig. Makes no dif if it's a dog, cat guinea pig or anything else.. he's obviously very important to you.

Hope he/you are ok
Thanks Ian
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2006, 12:46 PM
Timmy - my guinea pig has just died about 10 mins ago I'm glad he isn't suffering anymore cos it was awful watching him at the end - all his little body was twitching and kicking it was so upsetting to watch and not be able to do a thing for him

RIP Timmy and have fun at Guinea Pig Bridge with your mummy Fidget.
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

05-11-2006, 12:48 PM
Sorry to hear that Foxy
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2006, 12:48 PM
Originally Posted by Carole View Post
Sorry to hear that Foxy
Thanks Carole
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2006, 12:50 PM
So sorry to hear the news Foxy, I was holding off sending you a message hoping that he would pull through. My thoughts are with you, no matter how big or small our pets are it still hurts when we lose them.
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »