View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2016, 05:33 PM
Evening all, no there was no help from Kyla today with the shopping, she was at school and no carvery either
Moyra sorry you have to go back for a biopsy. As Losos says there isn't a lot to worry about. It is an easy way to diagnose things these days.
griff sorry you didn't see your usual chest consultant today, bet he is sorry he missed his flash too! hope the rash soon clears up. I'm taking part in a study/trial too. They keep reassuring me it is all confidential but frankly I am not bothered, it's nothing I'm ashamed of!
Hugs to Koto
Losos, it's not called global warming any more it is "climate change"
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2016, 05:44 PM
Nippy, like you i dont care who knows what....the only time i ever got annoyed was when a Dr announced to a whole ward i would have to have a HIV test...the whole place went quiet and everyone looked at me, i was none to happy on that occasion.
Ahhhh i keep forgetting Kyla is a big girl now!!!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2016, 05:57 PM
Hi Jenny, I just want to get it over and done with. He did tell me to make sure I take some painkillers before attending so I know it is going to be painful. But what must be done, must be done.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2016, 06:02 PM
Good for you Moyra, personally i think the not knowing is the worst bit..if that makes sense? when something has a name or they can finally tell you what it isn't, i feel better able to deal with it then. Will Steve go with you for the biopsy?
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2016, 06:04 PM
Yes griff she starts school full time in Sept
I've just been told I am the best Grandma ever because I have offered to lend Elisha (Kylas Mum) the money for a car.
I've told her I may need her as my taxi in time lol
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2016, 06:05 PM
Moyra, as griff says it's the not knowing that is the worst bit xx
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2016, 06:29 PM
Nippy, that is the sort of thing my nan would have done...you are an awesome Grandma, i am sure she will offer to drive you everywhere to begin with Lol, my dad is like that when he gets a new car...if i want to go anywhere he offers to drive me...i do make full use of it as when the novelty wears off i have to nag Lol
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2016, 07:20 PM
Hello everyone
Was lovely and bright this morning but since then nothing but rains.
Moyra sorry you have to go back for a biopsy but I'm sure it will be ok, hopefully Steve will go with you for it.
Griff aww sorry you didn't get to flash at your rather nice chest consultant
Hope Kota is ok now
Right be back soon I'm off in bath ready for morning
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-04-2016, 07:25 PM
Son had his tea and then went off to meet a friend of his at a local pub. Its sleeting here, found Zen out and I opened the top door to tell her off, and she ran in and peeked out at me, silly girl fancy wanting to be out in this.
Got all my errands done and back home as quick as I could because the rain was torrential.
So sorry the consultant couldn't or wouldn't engage with you Griff, it must be so worrying to have a rash that concerns you and when you ask someone about it, whose job it is to know, they don't want to be bothered. Hoping Kota is OK now and not being sick again.
Harvey, if one of mine had found a dead bird, there would have been a tug of war and it would have ended up in bits. No ones ever come back with one so far though.
Nippy, why no carvery, thats disgraceful the car omitted to take you.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

28-04-2016, 07:43 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Losos, it's not called global warming any more it is "climate change"
Thanks Nippy that made me laugh, what ever it's called I still can't see that I can do anything about it.
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >