View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2016, 09:11 AM
Hello everyone, well found a parking spot right outside the clinic so did not have far to go. Unfortunately I do have to go back to have a biopsy they have asked for a rapid response to the request for an appointment. So things are not looking too rosie! Just have to wait and see. Steve is actually quite worried as he said when they did a biopsy on his dad that was the start of his father's troubles. Shall not let that worry me.

LG, enjoy your shopping trip and you Nippy Jen. The sun was out but now it is clouding over. I feel quite tired now so maybe a siesta is called for!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2016, 09:22 AM
TW, yes, my appointment will still go ahead.... i think the strike is off today isn't it? doesn't matter to me as i never see a junior anyway
Lol LG...my chest isn't looking lovely at the moment, need to have a word about that today, i have a horrible rash over me at the moment...Lol, i get to flash him today!! i hope we will have a good bit of juicy gossip from the corn merchants
Moyra, stay positive, i have had 3 biopsies and all has come back o.k. If there is anything, better to find it and deal with it, well if Steve is concerned i hope he starts looking after you now
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2016, 09:33 AM
oh Hell, Kota has just started throwing up!!!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-04-2016, 12:02 PM
Oh no, poor Kota, may be a reaction to the meds perhaps. Just what you don't need when you have the opportunity to flash your chest
Hoping she's OK now she's got rid of whatever it was
Moyra, thank goodness you are back reasonably quickly and I hope the biopsy comes back clear for you. Big Hugs
Friend just rang me about the snow this morning. Snow??? What snow Apparently it is very heavy and central Manchester and Bolton are particularly badly hit. Mmmmm not here its not. Glad I got the girls out early and back as the rain started when I was on the way back with Cariad and Lona.
Having a butty and cup of tea, going to watch the news and Doctors, then its a tip trip and collection of prescription for son
Kitchen and utility are mopped so I'm ahead of myself today
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2016, 12:37 PM
Poor Kota. Hope it isn't anything serious. Watched S & B disappointing really. Neighbours on soon and then watch Doctors. Been gardening as it is still sunny.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

28-04-2016, 03:55 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
... i think the strike is off today isn't it? doesn't matter to me as i never see a junior anyway
Quite right, you're a VIP aren't you, well you are in my eyes

I was impressed when you said someone has done a paper on you. You do realise that means you are embedded in medical history and students hundreds of years from now will be reading about you. A kind of imortality. Not sure how you feel about that but it's true, as a student I read papers by Georg Simon OHM written in 1820 and Micheal FARADAY about the same time.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

28-04-2016, 04:03 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
I do have to go back to have a biopsy
Don't let that worry you. Steve is clearly not good on statistics if he thinks quoting one case in millions is how it works As others have said the docs do biopsy's all the time bit like like checking the oil in your car, just a precaution.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

28-04-2016, 04:05 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
oh Hell, Kota has just started throwing up!!!!
Poor thing, hope it's just the one time.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

28-04-2016, 04:13 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Friend just rang me about the snow this morning. Snow??? What snow
You've got that dreaded 'global warming' thing up there. We ain't got it down here, still cold, still the odd bit of snow, still windy, and I'm still wearing my woolly hat when outside

A week ago Casey found a dead bird in Knettishal Heath but he dropped it. Today I forgot we were on the same track and he dived into the undergrowth and retrieved it this time he wouldn't let it go so I put him on his lead and dragged him back to the car and gave him a bowl of water (Always have fresh water bottle in the car) he had to drop it in order to drink so I quickly kicked it out the way and put him inside and then dumped it in a litter bin near the car park
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2016, 05:16 PM
Thankyou, Kota was sick about 4 times, i think it is because she didn't eat her dinner last night or have breakfast this morning,she has had chicken and rice...then mash and chicken in her kongs and then her biccies and a bit of chicken and rice and so far it is all staying in Lol
Harvey i like the idea of being immortalized Lol...makes me feel all important Lol i wish i could fin the paper...it is however anonymous regarding my details, frankly i couldn't care if it named me or not.
Good save regarding caseys treasure...ewwwww
TW, hope you got your lads prescription collected and got to the tip o.k
Just the lead consultant today, no lovely chest consultant...boo. My consultant wasn't his usual happy self either, he isn't worried about the rash on my chest...told him i am as i can't wear a vest in warm weather with that on display!! he didn't mention any of my wonky blood results, is blaming my tummy pain and upset tum on the chemo...it isn't as it isn't every week which it would be if it was caused by a drug, i think my gp will send me for further investigations to see what is going on. He didn't say when he will see me again either, he seemed more concerned over what i had done to my finger...i told him it was a bread knife and he asked what i was doing but did he really want to ask...told him i was o.k, hadn't reverted back to my old ways and wasn't trying to stab anyone Lol i was just attempting to cut bread...you will all be pleased to know that mum is going to get the bread sliced for me Lol. So there we go, i may as well have stayed at home
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >