Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-05-2014, 05:38 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread (Thursday).

Morning everyone. We have had rain here overnight.
The garden did need it even though I watered last night.
I think we are due rain on and off all day and thunder this afternoon. Not here hopefully as I shall be out for lunch. Dillon doesn't usually worry about fireworks or thunder but I'd rather he wan't on his own if its going to happen.

Helena hope the hand is easier today.
Nippy Jen hope the aches and pains aren't so achy today .
Sally good luck with the big clear up.
To everyone else who is feeling poorly wish you well soon including our furrie friends.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2014, 05:46 AM
Morning Lynn and all

W e have had a nice lot of rain overnight too which we needed so badly. I didn't hear any thunder though. Its beautiful and sunny out there at the moment but I think like you Lynn we have more forecast today.

My long day at work today, followed by bingo tonight.

Only two more sleeps and Charly Ash and Harley come. Its been ages since I have seen them and I am really looking forward to it. Charly and harley will stay for all of next week too while Ash is away on exercise in Wales. I will make the most of next week as the following week Charly starts her new job so won't be able to stay for a whole week again.

H I hope the hand is feeling a bit less sore today.

Hope everyone else is feeling ok today.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-05-2014, 05:57 AM
Morning Bev. I hope work isn't too busy and you win the bingo. I bet you are so excited about the weekend and having Charly home all next week.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2014, 05:58 AM
Morning all

Finger was giving me stabbing pains last night don't know if that's a good thing, hopefully it is. It's a much better colour now when I exercise it, almost like the blood isn't leaking inside now turning it dark when I do them and got a lot more mobility too.

off down the town for haircut, just the back, and I will make darn sure she doesn't touch the sides with her "gotta tie it in" malarky another waste od money on a taxi. yesterday's return taxi theyt send me a bluddy minibus couldn't open the door with one hand, he had to get out, stupid small, rock hard seats and floor, and bouncing around like I was IN a bus I shall tell them when I order today if I wanted a flippin bus I would have got one at 1/4 the price much safer for me in a car.

Tony's coming at 8 to walk zena and dave home tonight and must do my internet shop for tomorrow, which I should have done yesterday but was chatting to you Lynn

Have a lovely day out to lunch and enjoy your preparing for your visitors Bev. do you keep a dogbed there for Harley's visits and if not why not lol.

enjoy your day everone.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2014, 05:59 AM
Good Morning Lynn and all..

woken to a wild wet day. Soft rain sweeping across the sodden land in swathes and a gale warning out.

Did a few early jobs; small bonfire with the stuff I would usually light the range with, gathered jars in case i am up to filling them at some stage today. You never know

Lovely start. I fed the feral when i made first coffee before calling home at 3.30 am, and when i went later to get the dogs i called my cats and they both came racing in from different directions. love it when they do that.

So all are fed and safe and asleep.

the m.e has been in hypersomnia mode, which i call my rip van winkle stage so will see what the day brings. slept 12 hours then another two and all yesterday afternoon too.

enjoy the day!
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2014, 06:04 AM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Morning all

Finger was giving me stabbing pains last night don't know if that's a good thing, hopefully it is. It's a much better colour now when I exercise it, almost like the blood isn't leaking inside now turning it dark when I do them and got a lot more mobility too.

off down the town for haircut, just the back, and I will make darn sure she doesn't touch the sides with her "gotta tie it in" malarky another waste od money on a taxi. yesterday's return taxi theyt send me a bluddy minibus couldn't open the door with one hand, he had to get out, stupid small, rock hard seats and floor, and bouncing around like I was IN a bus I shall tell them when I order today if I wanted a flippin bus I would have got one at 1/4 the price much safer for me in a car.

Tony's coming at 8 to walk zena and dave home tonight and must do my internet shop for tomorrow, which I should have done yesterday but was chatting to you Lynn

Have a lovely day out to lunch and enjoy your preparing for your visitors Bev. do you keep a dogbed there for Harley's visits and if not why not lol.

enjoy your day everone.
frustrations! it is the small things that get you. opening tins and packets still drives me insane. the girls at the checkouts are grand so i make sure that anything i need immediately gets opened.

dratted fingers are objecting to my work yesterday and sharp pain so will leave them be till later.

gentle is the word helena.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2014, 06:06 AM
Morning Lynn, Bev and all who follow,

I wasn't woken until 6.45 today

We too had a good amount of rain last night and all the plants are looking fresher as a result The sun is shining now and having just seen the forecast it looks like the SE will remain sunny and bright until possibly an odd shower or two mid afternoon and 20 degrees ....... but who knows what we'll actually get

My lower back is quite sore this morning so I am definitely not doing anything much today and certainly no gardening.

OH will be out all day today and then off tomorrow morning until Monday night ..... all car related

Lynn enjoy your lunch
Bev Isn't it lovely to have something to look forward to and I'm sure you and Charly will have a great time. Enjoy bingo tonight.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2014, 06:13 AM
Helena I should have guessed you'd sneak in while I was typing I hope the haircut goes well and you get your shopping ordered. It must be a relief to know Dave will be back later
Rosebud I love your wonderful descriptive posts. Sorry your M.E. is bad at the moment and I hope you come out of this phase quickly.

See you all later.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-05-2014, 06:18 AM
Morning Helena hopefully the stabbing pains are good and it means its healing and knitting and the nerves are beginning to work I can't believe you didn't suffer any nerve damage.
I shouldn't of chuckled at you and the mini bus but I did. Sorrreeeee.
I hope they send a car today and you get the shopping done.
Morning Rose. I hope your day goes well.
Morning Jenny that was nice a lie-in. Hope your back eases as the day goes on.
Thank you I will enjoy lunch out with my big bro and SIL.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2014, 07:06 AM
Morning all
After I've done the school run this morning, I have broken up for the week, works out at a week and half from Sainsbury's
I'm going with my mum in law this afternoon, as she's got to go for a mammogram, she asked if I'd go with her.

Will take Rosie out this morning, she's going to gave to be brave and go in the rain, I think it's going to be here all day

See you all later
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 > Last »