Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2014, 06:31 AM

Morning Dogsey Daily Thread (Thursday)

Good morning all,

I'm off out with the dogs shortly and then over to visit my Mum so just wanted to say hello before I go.

I hope you all have a great day and any poorly members or dogs are feeling better.

See you later
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2014, 06:50 AM
Morning Jenny and all,

What a weird night! I got up at 2am for a wee and it was like daylight outside. I could see clearly across the fields, in fact I even checked the time as I was worried it was daytime and I should be up. I have never seen a night so light.

Beautiful day out there today but unfortunately I am going to be stuck in a hot cafe all day doing my very long day, so I won't get to enjoy any of it. So please all have a sit in the sun for me.

I think, if Charly and Ash have their car problems sorted, they are off to Devon today till Sunday to try and get the house finished so it can be finally rented out.

Jenny have a good visit with your mum and I hope the traffic is kind to you.

Everyone else have a nice day and enjoy that sun.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2014, 06:50 AM
Good morning everyone and have a good day Jenny

the toaster is bust. have to hold the lever down... think the appliances are ganging up on me..so argos here i come next week...

Forecast is for warm today...allelujah....washing is in the machine ...

Just finished and ribboned a second baby set.

Todays great job is jam. Jars are in soak already. Down to 20 jars and that will not do! Little preparation as have a lot made to blend our special recipes.

Managed to pot on a few seedlings yesterday but it was chilly and drizzly. Need to buy cheap paper cups.

Plotting to set up stall in a layby Saturday. have one earmarked. may get moved on by the gardai but we shall see. the tour buses pass that way and it is a very large layby....nothing ventured, nothing gained...

have a lovely day....
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2014, 06:54 AM
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning Jenny and all,

What a weird night! I got up at 2am for a wee and it was like daylight outside. I could see clearly across the fields, in fact I even checked the time as I was worried it was daytime and I should be up. I have never seen a night so light.

Beautiful day out there today but unfortunately I am going to be stuck in a hot cafe all day doing my very long day, so I won't get to enjoy any of it. So please all have a sit in the sun for me.

I think, if Charly and Ash have their car problems sorted, they are off to Devon today till Sunday to try and get the house finished so it can be finally rented out.

Jenny have a good visit with your mum and I hope the traffic is kind to you.

Everyone else have a nice day and enjoy that sun.
ah so sorry re the hot cafe...will try for a little sit out between other stuff.

the washing will dry well..
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2014, 07:01 AM
Morning! I am glad you put this up Jenny as I was hanging on to say hello before getting on with a lot of other stuff. Got some jobs (work) I want to get out of the way early. I hope you find your mum in good spirits.

So am sat outside at my 'workstation' raring to go. I'm still in my nightie. Bella however is nekked!

Plan is to knock off some work, then take her out on an adventure (she's learned to fetch and I can't wait to have another go down in the little deserted play park)

Sorry for anyone stuck inside on a nice day. But then I am supposed to be at least 'semi' retired so think I have earned a slightly more salubrious place to sit and work these days!

Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2014, 07:06 AM
Morning all
Will take Rosie out later, plan to clean bathroom, peg washing out then do nothing this afternoon
Have a good day everyone
Sorry you stuck in a cafe all day MM
EmmiS
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2014, 07:26 AM
morning all, took my gelding (ex racehorse) for his first hack in a wide open space, if anything was going to set him off it was that, and he didn't put a toe out of line.

Good pet!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2014, 07:27 AM
Hi Jenny and all.
Isn't it lovely to see this beautiful sunshine
Shopping day today but I'm sure I will find time for a coffee in the sun
See you all later.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2014, 07:36 AM
Good Morning everyone. It's a lovely day out there.

Jenny, safe journey to see your mum.

Bev. Shame you have to work on such a lovely day.

Rose, hope you are able to stay in the layby you have earmarked and have a good trading day.

Pat. lovely to be able to sit in the sun and work.

Mandy, have a good day doing nothing except cleaning the bathroom.

Have a good day all, God bless.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2014, 07:38 AM
Morning Emm and Jenny you clocked in as I was posting.
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 > Last »