View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Misty-Pup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2011, 11:48 AM
I hope Craig turns up soon, I know what it's like to loose a dog on the hill! Fingers crossed for you!
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2011, 11:50 AM
Originally Posted by dog_geek View Post
How odd for him to just disappear like that I hope he is found or comes home himself.
It is really odd, and really worrying. I am trying to hold back tears at the moment We would have expected him to have returned by now (as it is about 2 miles from home where he was lost) but no sign.

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Really hope he is home safe soon.

Could he of fallen down a hole ? This happened to Ollie's mum ten days before she whelped the litter. Breeder didn't know there was a hole there it was covered over but whatever had been covering it had deteriorated and she went down. One of the other dogs found her.
I don't know about holes Lynn, I will mention it to Allan when he comes back. I did worry that he may be caught in a snare, but Allan checked a couple and they were closed, so hope that means they are all closed at the mo.
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2011, 11:54 AM
Originally Posted by Ramble View Post
Hugs, hope he's found soon. My initial thought was also some sort of a hole or ditch?
It never really occurred to me, but will definitely mention it to Allan.

Originally Posted by Rubster View Post
Hugs for you. I would get him in dog lost asap. If someone finds him its generally the first place they check.
Everything crossed for your boy to come home safe xxx
He is now on doglost. Thanks for your good wishes. I hope they work.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

29-10-2011, 11:54 AM
Craig looks like a dog who can handle the weather and I'm sure that he will find his way home, a dogs sense of smell is so great that they can follow their own tracks back, but I do understand how worried you must be, it might help if the other dogs can go to where he was last seen if that is possible, their 'sixth sense' might take them to him if he is injured.
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2011, 11:56 AM
Originally Posted by jesterjenn View Post
Hope he's home soon and is ok. Would it be worth taking the other dogs out to try and help locate him?
Allan had three of the other dogs out earlier, but has now said he can search faster on his own (as he has zipped off on the quadbike). If there is no joy this afternoon I am going to take a couple of mine up there and have a hunt around. I just hope I don't have to.

Originally Posted by lilypup View Post
Oh no!! I really hope he is home safe and well very soon xx
Thanks Lilypup, it is so worrying.
peedie
Almost a Veteran
Female 

29-10-2011, 11:57 AM
Oh no, how scary for you. Hugs and best wishes for finding him safe and sound soon xxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-10-2011, 11:58 AM
I really hope he returns safe and well soon.

Ollie's mum was missing a couple of days breeder thought she had been stolen. They have 6 acres and kept walking and calling and missing the hole she was down each time. One of her other Bernese kept going to the same place and then trying to get breeders attentions but she was caught up thinking the worst. In the end when the other dog made such a nuisance of herself she went back and followed her and they heard Disco whimpering. They had to stand for a minute to hear her and be very quiet and still they had the local fire brigade in to dig her out.

Its awful when an animal goes missing I know Mark and the family are worrying over where their little cat is and what might of happened and never a day goes by I am not wondering about Bruno my cat who went missing.

So all the positive vibes I can muster he is found safe and well and soon.
Fivedogpam
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2011, 12:02 PM
I do feel for you Kirsty and just wish we were nearer to come and help! Is there any chance he could have come home and be in a barn or shed you haven't checked? Keeping my fingers crossed you find him very soon.
spockky boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2011, 12:05 PM
Oh no! I hope Craig can be found soon or comes back soon!
Pawsonboard
Almost a Veteran
Female 

29-10-2011, 12:22 PM
Everything double crossed that he comes home soon xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »