View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2010, 04:03 PM
Oh my goodness, he is gorgeous! What a fantastic thing to do for your F/S. Im sure it will be a great confidence booster for them both. The first time he does something that he hasnt done before, will fill your lovely boy with such an amazing sense of achievement. I wish them both well.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2010, 04:06 PM
Awww, what a beautiful turnaround for this lovely fella, and a brilliant purpose in life for your FS. Well done to your friend for rescuing him, and well done you for helping too xxx

I'm looking forward to lots more photos of the two of them bonding
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2010, 04:23 PM
Brilliant Steph, well done to your friend and also you and FS. What a fantastic interest for FS. He's one lucky lucky lad, but then he knows that The trust will come as it always does with a lot of TLC.
Can't wait for the pics as they grow together xxxxxx
Wyrd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2010, 04:52 PM
What a lovely spotty pony (I have a spotty one myself)
Pilgrim
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2010, 05:01 PM
Oh how fabulous

Horses are such magical animals and have amazing gifts for helping people overcome problems.

I can see that your FS and this little guy will bond deeply and hopefully work through their issues together and develop a wonderful trustung relationship.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2010, 06:14 PM
Originally Posted by mishflynn View Post
how fabulou, for both the pony & ur FS. JC is stunning, wot a nice pony!
Originally Posted by TomtheLurcher View Post
aww Steph thats lovely and a real purpose for FS is good. not sure he will enjoy mucking out but sure he will get used to it ! is there a Horsey forum to meet some like minded peeps for Jimmycho !
Originally Posted by Lionhound View Post
He is lovely and after such a poor start it is good to know he is now safe.
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Lucky pony. I am sure your Fs will have hours of fun with him and I bet you will too.

He is a very pretty pony.
Originally Posted by tillytheterrier View Post
Oh my goodness, he is gorgeous! What a fantastic thing to do for your F/S. Im sure it will be a great confidence booster for them both. The first time he does something that he hasnt done before, will fill your lovely boy with such an amazing sense of achievement. I wish them both well.
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
Awww, what a beautiful turnaround for this lovely fella, and a brilliant purpose in life for your FS. Well done to your friend for rescuing him, and well done you for helping too xxx

I'm looking forward to lots more photos of the two of them bonding
Originally Posted by Benzmum View Post
Brilliant Steph, well done to your friend and also you and FS. What a fantastic interest for FS. He's one lucky lucky lad, but then he knows that The trust will come as it always does with a lot of TLC.
Can't wait for the pics as they grow together xxxxxx
Originally Posted by Wyrd View Post
What a lovely spotty pony (I have a spotty one myself)
Originally Posted by Pilgrim View Post
Oh how fabulous

Horses are such magical animals and have amazing gifts for helping people overcome problems.

I can see that your FS and this little guy will bond deeply and hopefully work through their issues together and develop a wonderful trustung relationship.

Thank you all.....well its took us over an hour in the freezing cold to get him in the stable his trust is such that he wasn't having any of it....even coaxed by carrotts and apple

Well finally our FS managed it.....I felt a sense of pride that there was 6 of us,....and FS did it
Tomorrow morning a head collar will go back on.....that was our mistake, taking it off......still we live and learn
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2010, 06:21 PM
The sheer delight on your FS's face speaks volumes!! Well done all round, they are going to be a fab duo!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2010, 06:25 PM
Originally Posted by settagirl View Post
The sheer delight on your FS's face speaks volumes!! Well done all round, they are going to be a fab duo!
I really hope so....all Jimmycho needs is LOVE, and he will be fine once he knows what love is xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Abit like our FS really
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2010, 08:02 PM
How wonderful, for both Jimmychoo and FS.

x0x
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2010, 09:03 PM
aww thats lovely hes lovely

they will be good for each other
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >