View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2008, 03:45 PM

8pm tonight, dogsey quiz, all welcome to join in.

Ok, the prize has been bought, the questions are set.

I shall post the questions at 8pm.

Please pm me the answers, don't post them on here.

You have up to 9pm.

The first person with all the correct answers wins otherwise at 9pm the person with the most correct answers will.

There is also a tiebreaker question just in case.

All are welcome as prize is postable worldwide lol.
RRmum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

24-04-2008, 04:10 PM
Oh - I would have loved to have taken part but I am going out tonight with my girlfriends from work. I NEVER go out. This is the first time in ages!!!

Hope it goes really well. Good luck everyone.
dori-katie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2008, 04:13 PM
May have a liitle go see how hard the questions are first.
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2008, 04:56 PM
Seeing as we are agility tonight between 8 and 9 pm, can you pm me the questions now please
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2008, 05:17 PM
That's all different to how we used to do it on here though? It was always who was 1st with the right question, and it ended up quite funny the whole way through with people putting some really odd answers and then somebody else commenting on it! Why can't we have it on the board then? Only asking The pm way is more like an exam isn't it?????!!!

Taxi.......... LOl!

Good job they don't have me in the Apprentice isn't it!!!!
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2008, 05:24 PM
i'll have a bash
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2008, 05:33 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
That's all different to how we used to do it on here though? It was always who was 1st with the right question, and it ended up quite funny the whole way through with people putting some really odd answers and then somebody else commenting on it! Why can't we have it on the board then? Only asking The pm way is more like an exam isn't it?????!!!

Taxi.......... LOl!

Good job they don't have me in the Apprentice isn't it!!!!
That's exactly why I asked if anyone was interested as I've only ever done them years ago on another forum.... we had to do it like that to be fair as some were on dial up and some on broadband and otherwise those on dial-up would never get a chance to win the prize.

I've never known one on here, was before my time.

I can see at this rate this one will be the first and last and I'll get to eat the prize!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2008, 05:44 PM
Well I'll have a go then, but because we are pm'ing them, I can take my time with Mr. Google and get all the answers right!!! So don't eat it yet!!!! When you put them up on here, those who are Googling won't be able to get in quickly with the right answers that's all I was saying! Then again, maybe you've already thought of that, so whoever pm's you with the right answer 1st will be the winner of that question then?! . Will you put all the questions up on here one at a time or all at once then??

I'm ready and waiting....... but it looks like it's you me, Katie and Kicks, so maybe just cut it into 4 now please????!!!! I'll have the biggest bit please!!!
nero
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

24-04-2008, 05:50 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Well I'll have a go then, but because we are pm'ing them, I can take my time with Mr. Google and get all the answers right!!! So don't eat it yet!!!! When you put them up on here, those who are Googling won't be able to get in quickly with the right answers that's all I was saying! Then again, maybe you've already thought of that, so whoever pm's you with the right answer 1st will be the winner of that question then?! . Will you put all the questions up on here one at a time or all at once then??

I'm ready and waiting....... but it looks like it's you me, Katie and Kicks, so maybe just cut it into 4 now please????!!!! I'll have the biggest bit please!!!
I take it you have a full set of Encylopeadia Britannica H.

I'll be ready when it comes on, that's if I can stay awake and not nod off on the sofa.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2008, 05:54 PM
I used to! In the days before Google of course, but then you'd know all about those too Denis wouldn't you!
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >