View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2010, 10:44 PM
Dougal hates the ceiling fan, runs and hides if it is on.

Us standing on anything high, like a chair or ladder, the other day we were walking down past a guy up on a ladder sorting someones Sky dish and Dougal was eyeing him up rather anxiously.

He will not go out if it's snowing (unless I physically left him out the door) or raining...wimp.

He does not like puddles unless they are muddy.

For some odd reason he doesn't like it if you point the remote control at him...maybe he thinks we will put him on paws...

Sorry, couldn't resist it..
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2010, 11:47 PM
Window cleaner, and his ladders
Dry dog food
Doesn't like his feet being touched
Rice
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2010, 11:59 PM
Trip...
Loud noises
Rude dogs

Tassle....
Any dog who dares enter her space
Being left

Siren...
My friends car

Gabe...
Being left

Zeff...
Being left
People
Strange places
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2010, 12:14 AM
Zani hates sharing her bed, or toys!

Karma hates being brushed, or groomed and just jumps around like a wolly. Also she wont touch try food since being put on raw.

Mace - well hes just into everything, not found a thing he dislikes yet! ohh apart from being brushed, I mean hes a pup he has sooo many things to explore he just doesnt have time to sit around being pampered!
scottyvdub
Dogsey Senior
Male 

05-11-2010, 08:59 PM
Originally Posted by lore View Post
Dougal hates
Us standing on anything high, like a chair or ladder, the other day we were walking down past a guy up on a ladder sorting someones Sky dish and Dougal was eyeing him up rather anxiously.

For some odd reason he doesn't like it if you point the remote control at him...maybe he thinks we will put him on paws...

Sorry, couldn't resist it..
my step dads german shepard X, didnt like it if anyone left the ground, he would even nip your bum till you got back on the floor, and hated a camera being pointed at him.
and i made one of those terrible jokes in the dogs in leaves photo thread, same here just couldnt help my self.
mattsgal
Dogsey Junior
Female 

05-11-2010, 09:23 PM
Ronnie is terrified of flys !? no idea why tho?....... Ella hates squeaky toys, she bites the squeaky bit out immediately, much to Ronnies disappointment and little Mouse hates me going into the kitchen without her, i squeals the place down... hope Ella never tries to bite Mouses squeak out only joking Ella wouldnt hurt her baby x
maxine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2010, 09:43 PM
Ollie
  1. Rude dogs interrupting his "work"
  2. The fire guard (he used to get so close to the fire that he knocked it over and it fell on him once).

Dusty
  1. Men he doesn't know coming into the house. He was ok until my son and all his mates went off to uni as he accepted the constant stream of blokes tramping through. Now he he doesn't get so much practise he is very narky towards any poor bloke that comes in, especially builders.
chaosjoey
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-11-2010, 10:17 PM
Chaos doesn't like strange people, the hoover, the lawnmower, the hair dryer, wheelie bins, cars parked half on the road/kerb, bicycles, pushchairs oh and fireworks.

Joey also doesn't like the hoover, lawnmower, hair dryer or fireworks!
Jenn~n~Luke
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-11-2010, 11:29 PM
Hmm let's see...
Luke isn't fond of the rain, heavy rain that is. He will hold it until he absolutely has to go lol. Yet, I just had to run up to the corner store, and he wanted to go with me, so in the pouring rain and wind we went. Mind you, once he got half way there and realized what he'd got himself into, he wanted to RUN to the store and stay inside where it was warm
He hates high pitched squeeling, girly, screechy sounds. Whenever we have kids come up to him I make sure to tell them to NOT do that, but most of em do anyway He's so much like me in so many ways it's kinda freaky....because I HATE high pitched noises. I have chronic daily headaches, so anything like that is like glass in my brain.
What else? Ohhh he doesn't like people touching me too much, especially men. He's not agressive about it, he just makes it pretty clear He will push us apart and get in the middle..then it's ok for them to hug me lol.
Like his mamma, he hates mornings. Fighting with Tyler every morning to get up and go to school drives us both mad, and once he's gone...you hear two of us give a big sigh of relief...after I convince Luke that he has to go pee of course.
I can't think of anything else really, he's pretty easy going, doesn't have fear issues like so many danes I know.
skippy440
Dogsey Junior
Male 

06-11-2010, 02:19 AM
My cocker doesn't have any dislikes that I've noticed. He just loves everyone and everything.
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >