Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
CockerMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2007, 04:30 PM

Not long to wait now......

So we are ready........... and we just have now to wait and wait some more........... you may think I'm over prepared and ready too soon..... but the girls have caught me out unprepared before and that won't happen again. Both Tulula and Molly have whelped early and i don't trust Gracie a drop to hold onto this bundle until her due date.

Trav made Gracie a nice TV nest yesterday and she seems to like it as do all the other girls and Digg. although each time one of them gets in there she gives them a real old fashioned look then gets in as well, sitting almost on top of whoever it is until they get fed up and get out.

The heat is really taking all Gracie's ompf out of her and she is happy to just lay about all day. although I have had a job getting the others out for a walk without her, there's no way we're going out without her! she just takes it easy and we don't do the full walk, just over half is more then enough for her.
She still has a good appetite this means we won't being seeing any babies just yet so i can sleep easy tonight.
dori-katie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2007, 04:34 PM
How exciting can't wait to see pictures of them
CockerMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2007, 04:39 PM
me neither well not the pictures......
bribiba
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-05-2007, 04:53 PM
TV stars already!! Good luck
CockerMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2007, 05:06 PM
when Gracie turns into a TV star Diva, and starts demanding mineral water and white roses i know i'm in trouble
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2007, 09:48 PM
Only a 21" telly!! I'm ready already for my lot and I haven't even mated my bitch yet lol!