Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bruceman
New Member!
Male 

18-03-2015, 08:15 PM

Just Lost My Friend

My dog had been coughing for the last year, I took him to the vet and he was heartworm free. The vet said it was some kind of lung infection and gave me medication for it. My dog seemed to getting better and one afternoon I heard some noise in the bedroom where he liked to stay. I went in and saw the complete floor covered in blood. He was still standing there waging his tail. I called him and he came in to the living room and bled out. I screamed like a banshee and called my 17 yoa son to help me, he took the dog and buryrited (bad spelling) him for me because I could not do it. I miss him so much.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2015, 08:26 PM
So sorry Must have been an awful shock seeing him like that (( hugs))Run free sweet boy xx
susannah92
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-03-2015, 09:46 PM
I am so sorry to hear that you have lost your dear friend in such awful circumstances - it must have been so distressing for you to see him bleeding in that way. My heart goes out to you in your grief xx Run free beautiful boy xx
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-03-2015, 09:59 PM
Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.
When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.
They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....
KennyUK
Dogsey Senior
Male 

18-03-2015, 10:56 PM
Hi bruceman

I am so very sorry to read about your situation and my heart goes out to you.

You will find everyone on here will be thinking of you.
mastines33
Almost a Veteran
Female 

19-03-2015, 07:53 AM
So sorry to read this, it must have been an awful and horrendous situation for all of you.
Run free at the bridge darling xx
Dibbythedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-03-2015, 10:10 AM
I'm sorry to hear that your dog died so tragically. Heartbreaking
Wolfwitch
Dogsey Junior
Female 

20-03-2015, 01:35 PM
So sorry for your loss, what an awful way to go
bruceman
New Member!
Male 

20-03-2015, 09:01 PM
Thank you all for your input, it will take me awhile to get another dog but being without one is very lonely.
Woody
Dogsey Junior
Female 

20-03-2015, 10:53 PM
Sorry to read about your dog.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >