Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2023, 08:49 AM

Stir fry Saturday 4th February 2023

Morning all who come to grace the portal of news for the day. Have a good one.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2023, 11:17 AM
Good morning Brenda and all to follow.

Washing on the line breezy but somewhat overcast, doing nothing this morning but thinking of what to plant in the garden I have lost three of my cordyline's with the frost even though covered wait to see what else died as the Spring progresses onward, sad but opens opportunity to try something different

Watching the news; the missing dog walker Nicola Bulley what a nightmare for her family everything appears to be speculation but very sad.

Have a good day all, catch you all later
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2023, 03:24 PM
Good afternoon Brenda and Kazz. Hope you have had a good day Benda

Happy thinking on new plants Kazz. I too am n the same position as have lost quite a few and nw need to rethink

Been busy in the garden this morning and afternoon. Two bushes cut back, more leaves raked out, dead plants removed and given those beds I have done a quick hoe round. More tomorrow me thinks

Take care everyone.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-02-2023, 05:54 PM
Good evening brenda, Kazz, Sue and anyone else to follow.
We popped out for a wander round a garden centre and took the Vauxhall again and again it didn't miss a beat, so fingers crossed the remap worked.
Just got to put the right headlights in now and then we think we will exchange it.
Neither of us feel confident with it now.

Hoping you've had a good day rethinking the garden Kazz.
Sounds like a busy day Sue.
Chris I hope you are enjoying having the Panda back.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2023, 07:08 PM
Good afternoon all

Nice day again today but not as mild as yesterday

My sister is very ill both yesterday and today. They've done another scan and nothing has changed which is good, but so sick, massive headache and absolutely shattered all the time. I'm hoping it's just that the shock has caught up with her and time will sort her out. She's in the best place in hospital though and they are still monitoring every two hours
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2023, 07:53 PM
Good evening all, hope you are all well?
Chris, I am so very sorry to hear about your sister and sending prayers that she will be o.k....such a worry for you all
Lynn, so pleased the car is behaving... fingers crossed it continues
Sue, sorry to read your granddaughters have been ill.... hope you have dodged it
Kazz and Brenda, hope you are both ok
My family had a sh*te result from the court and have had more abuse concerning the previous owners so...yay!! British justice at it's best! Currently looking at reinstating my harrassment case...this will cost me unless I can get legal aid...so very busy researching my options
Have had my preop phone appointment, cleared for surgery, just awaiting a date and then I need blood tests etc.
I probably won't be about much because I am also helping others and not just myself....watch this space!!!
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2023, 08:20 PM
Nice to see you back Kelly. I was starting to worry about you.

There is no justice any more. It's just another myth these days.

Didn't know you were waiting for an op, but I do truly hope it goes well.

Keep that chin up xx
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2023, 09:28 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Good afternoon all

Nice day again today but not as mild as yesterday

My sister is very ill both yesterday and today. They've done another scan and nothing has changed which is good, but so sick, massive headache and absolutely shattered all the time. I'm hoping it's just that the shock has caught up with her and time will sort her out. She's in the best place in hospital though and they are still monitoring every two hours
Hope its as you suggest and merely shock my best wishes to her and all of you.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2023, 09:31 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Good evening all, hope you are all well?
Chris, I am so very sorry to hear about your sister and sending prayers that she will be o.k....such a worry for you all
Lynn, so pleased the car is behaving... fingers crossed it continues
Sue, sorry to read your granddaughters have been ill.... hope you have dodged it
Kazz and Brenda, hope you are both ok
My family had a sh*te result from the court and have had more abuse concerning the previous owners so...yay!! British justice at it's best! Currently looking at reinstating my harrassment case...this will cost me unless I can get legal aid...so very busy researching my options
Have had my preop phone appointment, cleared for surgery, just awaiting a date and then I need blood tests etc.
I probably won't be about much because I am also helping others and not just myself....watch this space!!!
Pleased to see you posting Kelly, sad news about the outcome. Stay well and safe.