Our sister sites
Our sister sites
catsta2001
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-11-2008, 01:58 PM

1 thing after another. GRRRRR

Last week, found the lump on Hector, so more vet bills

Wednesday i decided to have a compression test done on the car....
Results arent good, so new engine time.
Great.....big money.

Then, about 20 mins ago, JoJo jumps off the bed and lands funny, now she cant walk on her front leg, it is at a funny angle. I have prodded and poked it and she doesnt cry in pain or try and stop me from touching it.
It doesnt look good though, so now more money at the vets tomorrow.

I just wish i could get paid and for once have money spare. I am going to be scrimping again this month.

GRRR.

Rant over, off to watch X Factor now.
zuhzoo
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-11-2008, 02:17 PM
Ah I know how it feels! We moved to where we are now, paid for the 3 cats injections, youngest cat got in a fight, got an absess and had to have lots of expensive vet bills. Then the other cat ended up with a vaccine related sarcoma, ending in lots of bills (very sad too)... very funny how we paid for injections, which got Shadow sick, and paid for him to get treatment, which didn't work, and we will have to pay for him to be put down

Thats *my* rant over I'm going to read other posts
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2008, 05:52 PM
Oh hon - maybe it's just muscular and it'll ease. I'd have it checked by the vet to be sure...... sorry, not what you wanted to hear really....

x0x
Freyja
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-11-2008, 06:24 PM
I know how you feel. the head gastcic(sp) went on my car in the way to a sow fortunately local and OH was with me. Then 3 days later little Jude was not quite right so of to the vets with her she ended up on a drip for a week with suspected parvo then my washing machine died. All in the same week. Also the garage had trouble fixing my car it was in there for 3 weeks altogether. OH and before that some scum bag broke into my car and nicked my cd/dvd player

Hope JoJo is ok
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2008, 06:50 PM
sorry to read this ,every think all comes together ,dosnt it , like vicki said ,she might be ok tomorrow ,may have just landed funny
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2008, 07:01 PM
Things definitely go in 3's just as they say they do!! Hope that'll be the last for you then!

Our bathroom mirror has just tripped the fuse, Dave took it apart and it's the little pull switch gone all black, so I'm now waiting for the other two bangs!!!
zuhzoo
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-11-2008, 09:09 PM
They definitely all have to come together! I'll watch for news x
catsta2001
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-11-2008, 09:13 PM
My washing machine packed up too, so thats four. Does that mean if it comes in 3's i now have to go to 6?!!! AHHHHHHH lol.
lurcher-lass
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-11-2008, 11:47 PM
Im sure your bad luck will run out soon
xx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2008, 01:25 PM
Originally Posted by catsta2001 View Post
My washing machine packed up too, so thats four. Does that mean if it comes in 3's i now have to go to 6?!!! AHHHHHHH lol.
Yes, otherwise known as a double whammy!!! I've had my 2 now (but I forgot what it was!!!Lol!) just waiting for the 3rd now!

Good luck with the washing machine then, and I hope JoJo was fine this morning, and maybe even that car has sprung into life for you morning without the need for a new engine???!! Hugs for Hector with his lump though.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >