Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2008, 10:44 AM

A Sad Goodbye

Hello everyone, I've sneaked on from work to write to you all, so apologies if I don't get back on for a while to respond, (I've still not got a computer at home and not supposed to come on here from work).

Anyway, to cut a long story short, despite them increasing my hours, things haven't really worked out with work, they now want to cut my hours right back and employ another person on a job share basis. I'm aware that they can't do this as I have a contract but, to be honest, since I've had no heating or hot water since the beginning of the year and have now been diagnosed with Reynauds disease and coccyxdelia, the constant pain has resulted in that I can't be bothered to put up a fight.

My boyfriend (yes, suprise suprise), has offered me a lifeline, I move in with him and find work in Northampton...I already have an interview lined up next week so, fingers crossed. The down side of this is that none of my doggies can come with me as he lives in a two up-two down place so hardly room to swing a cat.

I've cried bucket loads of tears and have tried to think of all sorts of solutions and think that I have finally got it clear in my mind. Baby Bradley is going to live with his litter brothers in Sussex, they are soooo excited about having him, the people that have his litter sisters also offered to take him but I thought it could prove difficult when they have seasons...even though he has been neutered he doesn't realise! My dear old Bailey who has just turned 11 years old is going back to Jills next week, she bred him and asked if she could take him. She also has Tawny pointer and Gracie there and I have signed both of them over to her. I have some nice people coming to see Ebony this weekend, they have a 6 month old bitch and want a companion for her, they are at home all day so seems ideal. I have some people looking at foster homes for Fabian, Gideon, Tyler and Remy as I would like to have them back once I have gotten back on my feet.

This leaves Alfie (red setter) who is going to live at Junes and will stay there forever...he and Fabian will still fight if they get the chance, although both boys are absolutely fine with everyone else. And dear old Leon...he has become more cantankerous as he has got older, he'll be 8 this year and has had every test under the sun to see why he is such a touchy devil, they can find no reason for it. The fact that he will snarl at and bite any of the others if they get too close means he is kept seperate whenever I'm not around so I have the feelers out for a special home for him where he will be the only dog and never come into contact with others in his own home. The strange thing is that he's an absolute sweetie with humans...I just don't understand him at all...he will play out in the garden for hours with the others but as soon as he's back indoors we have all sorts of trouble. So, fingers crossed, a nice home will materialise for him.

The plan is to get my house sold and, if things continue to work out, Clive will also sell his and we will buy something bigger and with land so that I can have my babies back. If things don't work out then I shall move back to my parents in Essex and I have a job lined up with my brother so, either way, I plan to get my own place again and have as many as the rascals back with me as soon as is possible.

I'm crying again as I'm writing this but wanted to put you all in the picture as I know you all ask after me and I really appreciate all the kindness that you have shown me.

I will catch up with everyone once I've moved and can use Clives computer from home.

I hope everyone on here has been having lots of fun and you are all enjoying good health.

With lots of love, Sheree & The Gang xxx
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2008, 10:50 AM
Sheree,I have tears falling as I type. What a dreadful situation to be in. Words fail me really but at least you have a plan to move forwards with.I really miss hearing about the exploits of the gang and always have a secret smile as I eat a slice of pizza. I really hope things work out and you can have your babies back......Sending loads of hugs from me and Fudge.
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2008, 10:53 AM
awww sheree a mixed bag there..

congrats on the fella, not so many for the job situation, but at least there is a the hope of having all your babies back, you are in a fortunate position of having people to support you along this...

hope this all resolves soon...

Alex
xxx
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2008, 11:00 AM
Originally Posted by Fudgeley View Post
Sheree,I have tears falling as I type. What a dreadful situation to be in. Words fail me really but at least you have a plan to move forwards with.I really miss hearing about the exploits of the gang and always have a secret smile as I eat a slice of pizza. I really hope things work out and you can have your babies back......Sending loads of hugs from me and Fudge.
Originally Posted by alexandra View Post
awww sheree a mixed bag there..

congrats on the fella, not so many for the job situation, but at least there is a the hope of having all your babies back, you are in a fortunate position of having people to support you along this...

hope this all resolves soon...

Alex
xxx
Thanks so much ladies...I am very lucky that I have people supporting me, and those people that understand my heartache over the dogs. It still suprises me though that some of my friends seem to think it doesn't matter and that I can get others another time...why would I want to do that? I want my babies and just my babies. It will be very hard but at least I can see light at the end of the tunnel now. xxx
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2008, 11:13 AM
So sorry to hear you have to part with your babies, you have to do what is right for you and your dogs. I really hope that things work out for you, and perhaps one day you may be able to have them back. It must be breaking your heart. Good luck for your future, and I hope everything works out for you. x x x
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2008, 12:04 PM
Very nice to hear from, but under exremley sad circumstances, I truly wish you all the best and have them home soon with you.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
It must be breaking your heart, hun lives change and so do circumstance's, at least you can see light at the end of the tunnel and hope you get them back soon.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2008, 12:10 PM
Nice to hear from you again, just wish it was with better news, you seem to be living a nightmare at the moment. So sorry for you, let's just hope that further on down the line you can get that bigger house with land and have all your babies back. At least you've done right by them all though, even though this will break your heart in two. Take care, all the luck in the whole wide world to you and your b/f.xxxxxx
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2008, 01:15 PM
Awww....Sheree, how very sad about your babies and your health but pleased your relationship is doing well. We all know you are doing what's best for you and your furry friends and we wish you well and hope to hear from you very soon with updates on how things are progressing. Big hugs, we miss you loads on here!xx Good luck with everything.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2008, 01:26 PM
I truely feel for you hun, it must have been the hardest thing you have done, but we are all here for you as you have been for us in the past,, love shona x
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2008, 01:35 PM
I'm in tears here, so sad, but hopefully you will get everthing sorted and light is at the end of a dark tunnel.
I wish you all the very best and sincerely hope all works out well for you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >