Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
China
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2008, 01:31 AM

its coming up to 3 years here on dogsey

Just realize I'm coming up to 3 years on Dogsey, and either have spoken to or email/pm some of the nicest people you could ever hope to meet any where in the world
just a quick thanks for all the support we have gotten in that time
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2008, 05:39 AM
Three years for me too in September, honey.

Have to admit, I'm at a bit of a loss as to what I did before Dogsey
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

28-05-2008, 11:58 AM
Has been nice chatting with you & Vicki too, let us hope and pray we'll all be around in another three years By which time my addiction to Dogsey will likely be incurable
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2008, 01:02 PM
Ill be here two years in Jan , Along with ZB , and to be honest it feels like weve been here forever , Your Right China there is some very kind wonderful people on Dogsey , Its an amazing place to be part of @ Vicki was there such a thing as life before Dogsey xxdk
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2008, 03:30 PM
it's been nice from here to, speaking to you
Fliggle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2008, 05:46 PM
Certainly not been here that long but it's been nice chatting to you during my short time here.

Heidi
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2008, 06:35 PM
It's been more than 3 years for me but only by 2 months! I can't remember life before Dogsey, I've got more peops who I consider to be friends on Dogsey than I have in real life. I can't believe what wonderful people we have in our little community here, and it gives my long suffering friends a break when I come on here and post up, instead of bending their ears on the phone. I've poured my heart out to you guys over the 3 years, plus you've had me cracked up sometimes with your great s.o.h. all of you! Oh, and I do love a good old argument, so that gives Dave a break too if I've managed to have one on here! Wouldn't be without my friends on here that's for sure. Awwww, I do love you lot!!!!!
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2008, 06:39 PM
Just over a year for me.I have to agree,I've made loads of lovely friends too hun and had many laughs with you all,it's been a blast,xxxxxxxx
China
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2008, 12:37 AM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Three years for me too in September, honey.

Have to admit, I'm at a bit of a loss as to what I did before Dogsey
It's shocking isn't it! see what you have done Azz
a wonderful place filled with with caring and loving ppl from around the world what more could you want

Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Has been nice chatting with you & Vicki too, let us hope and pray we'll all be around in another three years By which time my addiction to Dogsey will likely be incurable
Hi Losos,
Just letting you and Helena54 know that I got the rocks,
yesterday and we have been enjoying it so a big thank you
loved the hotdog, strawberry, and the banana Daniel took off with the multi coloured one
Originally Posted by dollyknockers View Post
Ill be here two years in Jan , Along with ZB , and to be honest it feels like weve been here forever , Your Right China there is some very kind wonderful people on Dogsey , Its an amazing place to be part of @ Vicki was there such a thing as life before Dogsey xxdk
No there was never a life before Dogsey, its such fun coming here, where else would you go for a laugh or a cry but to a mate's place and that's what dogsey community feels like to me when I come here, just dropping in on a mate for a bit of a chat
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
it's been nice from here to, speaking to you
Originally Posted by Fliggle View Post
Certainly not been here that long but it's been nice chatting to you during my short time here.

Heidi
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
It's been more than 3 years for me but only by 2 months! I can't remember life before Dogsey, I've got more peops who I consider to be friends on Dogsey than I have in real life. I can't believe what wonderful people we have in our little community here, and it gives my long suffering friends a break when I come on here and post up, instead of bending their ears on the phone. I've poured my heart out to you guys over the 3 years, plus you've had me cracked up sometimes with your great s.o.h. all of you! Oh, and I do love a good old argument, so that gives Dave a break too if I've managed to have one on here! Wouldn't be without my friends on here that's for sure. Awwww, I do love you lot!!!!!
And I to love you lot
Originally Posted by boobah View Post
Just over a year for me.I have to agree,I've made loads of lovely friends too hun and had many laughs with you all,it's been a blast,xxxxxxxx
Boobah, now how's the boobah machine going has Nero got it fixed yet
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

31-05-2008, 12:50 PM
I have been here since shortly after the site opened, but I haven't been here as long as Carole, 'the silent one '.

Carole was one of the very first to join 'Dogweb' and before the site became so busy posted in every thread .

She has been a Moderator for the longest time and has done a huge amount for the site taking on tasks and lists that lesser mortals like me couldn't begin to understand Carole is a bit of an unsung hero ..

Since joining I have learnt a lot about many breeds, enjoyed sharing ideas and I have met some wonderful people, like Shadowboxer sadly no longer with us 'in person' but still sharing her knowledge of dogs through posts and articles.

I have also learnt a lot about forums from our tireless Admin Azz who has worked so hard for so long to provide this site for all to share.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >