Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Dalmonda
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-12-2006, 02:50 PM

02/12/2006 - Dizney

**sighs** I'm still stuck indoors...Foot still sore but "the witch" says its getting better.

The new bed definately has my approval and I'm finely on some decent quality food, that doesnt make me sick...hoorah! So as soon as this foot is better I'm going to shift that little bit of extra weight I'm carrying...oops.

I woke Jay up this morning with a big lick on the face...when that failed i walked all over her, she complained but i say its just cheeky not to share that bed....its huuge! not fair!

I stole a few socks this morning now there all holy and exclusive for use on sundays....ooo and i found my christmas stocking but sshhh...don't tell her....I told her it was the cat hehe.

Ok I have to go shes coming back...She must never know that i too am now a Dogsey addict. xxxx
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2006, 02:53 PM
Ooh now then, your mummy gave me the impression you were a good doggy. Hope you're feeling better soon x
Azz
Administrator
Male 

02-12-2006, 04:36 PM
Hope you're foot get's better soon Diz! Good for you for waking that Lazy Jay up lol
Dalmonda
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-12-2006, 06:52 PM
:-O !! I cant believe that me lazy!!! Because for that handful of cheek Azz i shall get Diz to get in contact with your Rocky....have a nice night mwhaha