Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2016, 07:47 AM

Daily Thread, Thursday, 3rd November

Good morning all.

Lynn, lovely to see you and I hope Dillon has lots more happy birthdays to come.

June, good for you getting the chimney swept then you will be snug as a bug etc. Glad the girls are appreciating their deep lined bedchambers.

Harvey, do Lara and Casey sleep out in all weathers or is it by choice that he goes out there.

Griff, hope Dex is much more comfortable this morning.

Hope Norma, Mandy, Brenda, Sue and Barry you are ok. As well as Nippy Jen and Brian too.

Barry, before the DVLA will allow you to drive again they will send you for a Visual Fields test to see the limit of your eyesight. The do not rely on the hospitals assessment they have their own opticians that they use. If I want to drive after 2018 when my licence expires again then I shall have to undergo a further visual fields test before they will renew my licence for a further three years. If they do that is.

Have a good day all, going to be very cold, take care to keep warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2016, 08:07 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Hope Casey had the sense to find a warmer spot to sleep last night Harvey but then they are built to withstand low temperatures

Thinking of De this morning and hope he has something to eat today.

Frost here this morning on the roofs and cars but have still put the bedding on the line to dry Nothing planned so will take the day as it comes. Now off out with Teazle.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2016, 08:37 AM
Just walked Amber and it is very frosty out there, still a beautiful morning though. Hope Dex is functioning right this morning.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-11-2016, 08:47 AM

Good morning all. Just a little tweet for you (robin). Nothing happening today
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2016, 09:30 AM
That's beautiful Barry, Thank you.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

03-11-2016, 10:06 AM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Harvey, do Lara and Casey sleep out in all weathers or is it by choice that he goes out there.
Casey prefers to be outside unless it is raining when he will either go in his mobile kennel (ie the car) or come in the house.

Lara prefers to sleep in the conservatory where it is cool but not windy or wet. Just lately she has choosen to move about 4am into the bathroom and sometimes into the shower, must do a photo of that sometime
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-11-2016, 10:11 AM
Cold this morning but no frost. Very grey and dark,its dry at present, we've got rain forecast later in the day and All to orrow, worked out well having the chimney swept on Friday as won't be taking the girls anywhere in heavy rain.
Got stuff I should be making a start on, will try and summon up the necessary enthusiasm, must remember to go and get the money out for the chimney sweep as that is of the utmost importance
Girls will be off out in half an hour or so, Keshis season is going on for ages and wish she'd hurry up, Mabs is all over and done with!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-11-2016, 10:44 AM
Morning everyone. Dillon and I say thank you for all his birthday wishes yesterday.

Love the robin picture. We have a robin back in the garden and yesterday when I was out shopping Mark was home day off he said it was in the conservatory.

Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends especially Dex.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2016, 11:41 AM
apparently Dex has eaten overnight...he has however refused this morning and taken himself off to bed!!! the vet has ordered some new fibre stuff which should arrive friday, he says we can try if we want..he knows just to go ahead and get whatever he thinks necessary.
Lovely robin
Hope everyone has a lovely day, got to whizz down the Drs, then to a different chemist then get some frosties and my special milk...amazing that one bowl of cereal a day can make that much difference to my blood results but it appears to be working so i will continue!!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2016, 01:33 PM
Tom, the 94 yr old that took my scooter came round this morning. I double checked with him that he definitely wanted Blue and that I would understand if he didn't. But he insisted he did want to keep her and gave me the £110, which was the cost of the new battery I bought for her. He did well but then at 94 he deserved to do well. I didn't get the use out of her that was my fault. If I had struggled to get her in and out of the flat it would have been different. He has her housed in an outside shed so she is far better off.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >