Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Elmo
Dogsey Junior
Male 

24-07-2010, 07:12 PM
Originally Posted by Tassle View Post
Because that is what the thread is about ....I would be saying the same about any designer dog....I think I mentioned others in my reply as well....the experiences I had are from last week and sadly - it is an all to common occurrence!
Don't you mean any dog? Are you saying that KC dogs have some sort of guarantee attached?
Elmo
Dogsey Junior
Male 

24-07-2010, 07:14 PM
Originally Posted by DevilDogz View Post
You do this on EVERY forum!! Im on this forum, and one other WHICH your not ..

Dog racism? Have you heard yourself! All anyone has to do Is search your other forum name and they get a whole lot of post from you debating the doodles on a whole lot of forums.. which might I add Blu and her chums arent on

Azz dont take It personally every forum that allows people to talk about crosses Is badly moderated! .... These members have even gone so far that talking about crosses had been banned on certain forums!!!
But how many of those threads are started by crossbreed owners? Are we simply supposed to let the usual suspects spread a pack of uniformed lies without rebuttal?

I repeat the earlier question - we are put in this position more than any other owner.. can you blame us for getting little upset... ?
Laura-Anne
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-07-2010, 07:15 PM
Originally Posted by Laura-Anne View Post
There is nothing wrong with the crossbreeds. They are lovely dogs.
Should say I am very much generalising there and realise may not for every cross but who am i to say lol
hades
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

Originally Posted by Blu View Post
So I don't like 'designer dogs', GSD's, staffies, bull terriers, boxers, leonbergers and so on.
Dogsey the site for DOG LOVERS!!!!!!!
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

Originally Posted by Laura-Anne View Post
I wont just pop up on topics of slating poodle crosses, I post on something I have some experience or knowledge of that I feel I can give someone else a different perspective of. I also don't own one just dont feel the "hate" for poodle crosses can be justified all the time. They get a lot a lot of slating and it seems primarily from pedigree owners. Its the poor breeders which should be getting slated not a specific type of dog. Because its down to them the problems everyone is refering to. There is nothing wrong with the crossbreeds. They are lovely dogs. No specific type of dog should be stopped its the poor breeders that need to be whittled out.

Some people have ethics and morals.. There are enough breeds out there already with out people adding to the problem! Maybe until you lot have been on the other end of this designer dog craze you will carry on to support It but once you have seen the mess that can be caused I so hope you re-think... and as for pedigree owners what does that have to do with It? nothing.
Azz
Administrator
Male 

24-07-2010, 07:17 PM
Originally Posted by animal-lover View Post
But they can attack my choice of dog very badly moderated.
How would you like it if it was your choice of dog.
Let me tell you something Blu along with all her chums have bullied us so called Designer Dog owners off most forums.
Now is that fair !
Its like dog racism
Read our rules.

People don't have to like other people's opinions, or beliefs - but mustn't start acting like 6 year olds and start calling each other names.

Concentrate on what's been said and not who said it.
Azz
Administrator
Male 

24-07-2010, 07:19 PM
Originally Posted by AllyLambell View Post
Ignorance again eh cheeky??? Better to keep your gob shut and let folk think you are stupid than open it and prove them Blu. As for doodles, they wouldn't buy you for the universe as they are picky about their owners, having better taste; manners and respect.
Keep personal insults off the forum - it is against our rules.
maxine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

I know nothing about Mexican hairless dogs. So dont see why you picked them nor what your trying to say!!!!!
Plus I didnt comment on how much was asked for the cross, I picked up on the poster daying NO profit was made! I have NO problem what so ever with a decent breeder making 70p to £700 from a litter AS long as money was not the reason for the litter and ALL things were done ethically..
What is the problem with NO profit being made? The pup in the photo was kept until she was 11 weeks as our friend was on holiday. When she collected her she has had all her jabs, is house trained, has recall and has learned bite inhibition. This breeder has produced this litter because she enjoys bringing on beautifully produced puppies. What's wrong with doing for enjoyment? The professional breeder of my GSP who has kennels, imports expensive German dogs, goes to Crufts and churns out a dozen or more litters a year could learn a lot from her.
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
But how many of those threads are started by crossbreed owners? Are we simply supposed to let the usual suspect spread a pack of uniformed lies without rebuttal?

I repeat the earlier question - we are put in this position more than any other owner.. can you blame us for getting little upset... ?
well when your wife admits her self their crosses why would you all get so upset about others doing so
Doodles are mentioned alot because their Is so many of them around and such a high demand. Your wife thinks thats great...You bring yourself Into the position Elmo no one makes you post on here. If you dont like It dont post. we are all entitled to our own opinions.
If It makes you feel any better go do a thread on some one elses breed.
animal-lover
Dogsey Junior
Female 

You do this on EVERY forum!! Im on this forum, and one other WHICH your not ..

Dog racism? Have you heard yourself! All anyone has to do Is search your other forum name and they get a whole lot of post from you debating the doodles on a whole lot of forums.. which might I add Blu and her chums arent on

Azz dont take It personally every forum that allows people to talk about crosses Is badly moderated! .... These members have even gone so far that talking about crosses had been banned on certain forums!!!
I stick up for my dogs as i love them so much,and dont really need this on every forum i go on.
Now remember yourself and your buddies joined several doodle forums using false names and tried to start trouble.
Now that is lower than low.
Perhaps this whole designer dog threads is to get us lot actually banned is that the point ?
At the end of the day we have got our dogs we love them,as much as you love your dogs surely thats enough.
Go pick on the breeders if you dont like what they do,and leave us to enjoy our dogs.
We cant post on forums in fear of being ganged up upon and believe me this is how we all feel.
You dont actually see many doodle owners on just pet forums do you,thats why we have our own.
Just love your dogs as they dont live as long as us.
Page 13 of 53 « First < 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 > Last »