View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
muddymoodymoo
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-02-2016, 12:50 PM
Being in a rush does nothing in training your dog to do what you want him to do. It seems that not enough time is spent teaching your dog that outside is the place to pee and poop.

And unless the time and effort is put into it, your dog will never be reliable because he doesn't know any better.
Olliepollywog
Dogsey Junior
Female 

12-02-2016, 05:39 PM
Originally Posted by muddymoodymoo View Post
Being in a rush does nothing in training your dog to do what you want him to do. It seems that not enough time is spent teaching your dog that outside is the place to pee and poop.

And unless the time and effort is put into it, your dog will never be reliable because he doesn't know any better.
He always goes, that's why I think he knows better. But regardless, I agree I need to make some more time for him. I'm also going to make time for another obedience class. I want him to be a happy dog
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4